Chapter twelve: What are you doing here?

Author's Pov: 

Being a nosy Chole, she had to find out what was going on with Jessie. Not only that, she wanted to have something to hold against Jessie. Making it past the security was easy for her.

She could break into her father's office multiple times without getting caught. What she didn't know was that her Romeo was on the way.

Chole felt a sudden pull after taking the photos and sending them to Eric. "What are you doing here, little one?", Am I hearing right? Did this guy just call me that? Chole said to herself.

Um, I'm just leaving. It's the wrong place anyway. Tom grabbed the phone, smashing it into the wall. Then he threw Chole over his shoulder.

"I already told you, I'm leaving. Didn't I, sir? Chole said. Trying to get herself out, Tom grasped

"Stop struggling, or I'll make sure you can't walk the next morning. It's a promise."

After going into the house, the other members smelled his scent all over Chole. "Damn, Tom, you didn't have to make her reek of you."

Cholesterol had no idea what was going on. His smell was getting overwhelming, so much so that Chole couldn't bear it anymore and was knocked out.

The fight between Xavier and Jessie continued. Being the aggressive and cold-hearted couple "Watch your tone pudding", Don't, Xavier, keep that for someone else. All I want you to do is get this mark off of me so I can move on. We all did."

"That's not how things work here, Jessie. I call the shots here. Not you, so I'm going to tell you this for the last time. Watch your tone. Xavier's eyes were full of dominance. There is no room for debate.

Jessie has always had her way. Yet this time was different. She hated the idea of being submissive. Nevertheless, she didn't know her true power yet.

It was only a matter of time before she could have that power.

Alright, Xavier, have it your way. Just know that I will not be your child. Jessie said it with a slight smirk.

"We'll see about that", Jessie said, making sure her point got across.

"Is that a threat, Xavier?"

No, it's a promise."

After the little argument, Xavier went to check up on Tom. Maki made sure he didn't do something stupid again like the last time.

"Are you that stupid to know why you scented her, Tom? Wake up, Dumass. Explain it to her before the sunset and get her home. I've got enough on my plate with Jessie already", Xavier said before grabbing the doorknob and slamming it behind him.

Tom, that's your name. Pretty lame for a guy like you. So what was he talking about? Just hurry up and untie me because I need to go home."

"Um..w-we are."

"Come on, spit it out. We are what? Chole has had enough of the back and forth. Besides, she had already gotten what she wanted. It was time to leave.

"Mates"

Chole scoffs at the thought of her being his mate. Yet she had a motive for knowing. What they truly are.

"Tell me more; are you going to mark? Those fairy tales of madness

Look, you are my mate, but one thing I will not accept is disrespect. So kneel and submit your neck. You're mine, and that's it."