Chapter ten: Your's to claim

A/N: Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been constant with my writing. So thanks for reading and enjoy. ❤

Xavier's Pov:

I saw how my uncle was trying to take advantage of Jessie. I knew I had to get her out. The last thing I wanted was for her to be hurt. Yet when I heard her voice for the first time, I felt my heart returning to how it was, at peace.

That's when it hit me. She's always the one I want. I ran to her side after telling the others to leave us. I held her in my arms, carrying her to our bedroom. It's our bedroom now, and she's mine.

"Wake up, Jessie. It's me." I said. A little flinch, and she's awake. "Xavier? Is that you? B-but your face. "After the accident, I had plastic surgery. I believe it was my voice you recognized.

She looked confused. That confusion turned into fear. "Why? Why Xavier? I was doing fine without you. I've cried myself to sleep each time. Yet here you are, acting as if nothing had happened. Tomorrow's my graduation. After that, I'm moving. I'm leaving."

"Jessie, I think you're missing something. I'm not the same person you knew years ago. Hence, you're not leaving my side. We're not siblings or family. Hence, I can fuck and take you right now. Xavier said.

He walked closer to Jessie. Slamming the door behind Jessie He nuzzled his nose into her neck. I am sorry about that, Xavier. But I need to."

Jessie's lips were closed off as Xavier kissed her. Deepening it as he lifted her off the ground. Jessie wrapped her legs around his waist. "Xav," Jessie said with a slight moan. "We can't; I just broke off things with Eric. I can't be in." He broke it off once again.

"Ah...ah...ah. Focus only on my junk going in and out of you. Xavier said before shoving Jessie on the bed.

Slowly, Xavier undressed and spread Jessie's legs. Lifting her legs on his shoulders. Has he let his tongue do its work? Xav...ah," Jessie moaned, throwing her head back.

Biting her hands to conceal her moans. "Why are you holding back? Do you want to cum or do you want my junk to make you cum?"

I..., Jessie couldn't form her words because of how good they were. Xavier was the only one who could make her feel this way.

"What Jessie? You like it here, don't you?", I want this," Jessie said. Touching Xavier's junk She looked into his eyes. Quickly, he hurriedly took his clothes off.

As he adjusted his body between Jessie's legs, Ah..mm," Jessie moaned. He didn't let her adjust herself and started thrusting repeatedly. Did you use a condom? Jessie said as she realized how he looked.

It's like she's his prey. His eyes changed color for a second. He opened his mouth to bite her. "Xavier!" Jessie shouted. As women kicked the door open, shooting him.

"That should do it. Did he knot you? The lady asked.

"No, but could you help me escape?

"I'm afraid I can't. He marked you, right? The lady in black asked.

Yes," Jessie replied.

"He's your..."