Chapter sixteen: Give in

Tom. 

I placed my hands behind her back. I tripped her top, followed by the pants. That is now socked wet. It's making me see what my wolf's been craving. "Someone exists," I teased. I couldn't think properly; my wolf had already taken over. Yes, I let him.

"Why are you behaving like that? W-why do you continue to tease me, Tom?"Chole moaned. I put her in the back seat and started driving. Finally, I stopped my house. I wrapped her in my coat and jumped to the third floor.

Kicking the door open and rushing to the bedroom Putting her down on the bed. "Aah, Tom, are you going to make me wait again, or are you going to mark me?" she said.

I stripped and started kissing her on the neck. I was sucking her breaths as I made my way down to her abdomen, now seeing her vulva. Sticking one figure in, I heard a soft moan. Followed by two figures. I had to make sure she was prepared to take me.

I felt her hand stop me. "Stop, just put it in," she groaned.

I dragged her hands, placing them ahead of her hand. Pinning them down just so she doesn't move a muscle "Not yet; I have to make you suffer first for allowing someone to touch you other than me."

Kissing her on her forehead.

Lifting her legs up, I placed her bum directly in my face. Making her head view my hard 8-inch junck.

Licking on her clitoral area, she pushes further, making her feel the pleasure she's missing. Out of all the guys, she's fucked. I want her to remember me fucking her until she can't cum anymore.

"Don't just look at it. All of that is going in here," I said before pushing my figures and literally playing with it. I felt her walls clinching onto my figure. Making her let out a moan.

"No, no, no, that's not what it should clinch on to; is it Chole?"

Chole.

Ugh, everything feels so good. I'm so hot. I want him. Without thinking, I shoved his manhood down my throat. Making me drop a little tear from my eyes.

I felt Tom's arms lift me up, placing me on my back.

Spread my legs like the whore I used to be. I felt his thick, warm arms as they caressed me. "Aah, TOM," I moaned. I felt all his manhood enter at once. Making my mind fozzy.

"Faster, go deeper; I want to feel all of it," I groaned. The pain was bad, yet not as good as how I'm feeling, and I loved every moment of it.

He stopped grabbing me on top of him. "Ride it, my little pup, and don't stop." I felt my hips move on their own. It's like something took over. Up and down I go and fasten the rate a little more. Ugh, it felt good riding his junck.

"Aah, what was that?" I screamed, and the pain got worse.

I felt Tom's manhood grow bigger. Flipping me over, he bit my neck. Making his junck even bigger, I groaned in pain. "Mine, all mine" was the last thing I heard Tom say.

I guess I blocked out.

A/N: Another update. 

Will Jessie accept Chole in the mansion/ Pack house?