Chapter fourteen: Here we come*

Eric Pov: 

Just like that, I got my chance—just the one I'd been dying to have. I destroyed their lives and hers by killing her father and attempting to kill Xavier. Yet I didn't love her. I just enjoyed the thrill of messing around with her.

However, I must say that it will kill both of them. I'm just using one stone to kill two birds. Jessie and I got into my car and drove off to God knows where. I don't even know if vampires exist or why that mark appeared on her neck.

That's why we have Google, right?

"Are you going to tell me where we're going? Do you even know why the mark appeared on my neck?

"Of course, it's a dog bite, right? Or do you believe in the supernatural with werewolves and vampires", "I don't believe in such a thing. Yet it would be an honor to be a Luna of a pack. Jessie said, rubbing her tummy.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant, because I can't kill an unborn child. It's murder!" Eric shouted. Before she knew it, Eric stopped the car in the middle of the road. I stepped out and called Xavier, who was already in the woods.

"Come out, Xavier. I know you're in the woods. Come and get this thing.

"You need to watch your mouth, old man."

Author's Pov:

Xavier transformed into a wolf and lifted Jessie, placing her on his back. As they began to move through the woods, the hunters from the other mafia group started following them. Unaware, Eric was protecting her back.

Ripping out the two men's throats after trying to hurt Jessie He didn't know the reason behind it, but he felt the need to protect her. Both Xavier and Jessie arrived at the mansion unharmed. However, Jessie didn't know what was going to happen to her in the next few months.

"We're getting married in two weeks. I don't like the idea of us having children outside of marriage", "You should have thought about it before you put that thing inside of me Xavier, Jessie said, already frustrated with them going through this.

"Now whose fault is that I didn't think you would open your legs for me, did I?", Oh, now we are playing the blame game. Was I the one who was crying out my name, begging me to not stop ridding you of junk? Or was I the one begging for one more round when you clearly said this was the last one? or was I?"

Jessie's words were cut off by Xavier placing his lips on hers. "You were saying? Xavier said, looking into Jessie's eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

"N-nothing"

"Go upstairs, take a shower, and I'll be back. I'll ask the cook to prepare something for you. Go and rest. I'm sorry for what I said. I was jealous, but that doesn't give me the right to insult you like that because of how I feel. I'll make it up to you, princess. I promise," Xavier said before placing a kiss on Jessie's forehead.