Chapter nineteen: Mating

Both Chole and Tom left, allowing both Xavier and Jessie to get dressed. Xavier went into a rut. He set off running, but Jessie was right behind. She knocked the door open as he locked himself in the bath.

"I'm not going to take you until you beg me to," Xavier said, yelling in Jessie's face.

"Are you a child, Xavier? I won't; I'll just go to another Alpha in the clan for them to pound my back out. Is that what you want, Alpha?"

Jessie said, softening the alpha as she spoke in a seductive voice.

He was furious. "Really? I dare you."

Xavier opened the door, showing her out. That was until she slammed the door, pushing him on the bed. "Hmm, not so talkative are we. I'll be on top; no touching." Jessie said this before taking her clothes off.

"Why are you tempting me, baby?"

She got up, unzipping his pants. While popping his cherry.

"Ahh"

Xavier moaned, shoving Jessie's head further down. "What did I say about touching?"

He placed his hands up in defeat, gesturing for her to continue. "I can't take this anymore."

Xavier said, lifting Jessie up and placing her on his face. "Ride my face, babe," Xavier said.

"Aah, I'm coming." He stopped, making Jessie frown at the sudden act.

"On all fours," he said, placing two figures circling Jessie's hole. "Mmm, aah. Why are you teasing me? I'm sorry, I won't leave again. I promise"

He shoved one more figure, making Jessie scream through her back in pleasure. "Are you ready to take it, baby?" Xavier asked, ignoring the little shiver Jessie had.

He knew she wanted him, and he wanted her. Yet she reminded him to be calm; he wanted her to beg for it.

"Yes," Jessie replied, arching her back, ready to take the pounding.

"Yes, what?" Xavier said, making Jessie even more heated. "Yeah, daddy, and pound me until I can't think of anything!"

"I thought you would never ask," Xavier said, flipping her over and making sure he saw her face while pounding her.

"Now take it. Take it like a good Luna should," Xavier said, shoveling his inches into Jessie's hole.

"Aah...g-go faster" Jessie groaned. The pleasure was too good to stop now. No one cared about the noises, only the pleasure that was being felt.

"Deeper...a little deeper," Jessie said, grabbing onto Xavier. "Sorry, did it hurt?" she said, after realizing how hard it was to press.

"Shhh," Xavier said, followed by a scream. "Don't stop. Deeper Alpha," he said, deepening the thrust as he went down, kissing Luna.

He lifted her up, placed his hands underneath her, and thrust faster and harder. Turning his head, he saw the sun coming up. "Aah, pull out," Jessie cried. The knot was getting bigger.

"I'm sorry, just bear with it," Xavier said, lying on the bed in a comfortable position.

When the pain subsides, Xavier gets up, lifting the unconscious Jessie and taking her to the bathroom. Bathing, put clothing on her.

"I should have gone easy on her; she's so fragile. I love her," Xavier said, kissing Jessie on the forehead.

A/N: Wow, back to back updates I have to thank God. How did you find this chapter?