Epilogue

Xavier's Pov: 

I stood watching Jessie make breakfast, with our breakfast showing her now visible baby bump. "Dabby, we should help Mama," my pup said. It was a rough pregnancy for Jessie, especially with the attack that happened a year ago.

"Come, Star," I said to my pup. Lifting him. "Hey peanut, hungry," Jessie asked, slightly rubbing her back. "Let me do it," I said. As she sat down next to Star,

"Don't you work and meet with the pack?" she asked. We had a fallout last night because I refused to give in to the moon. She was pregnant.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't have breakfast with my family," I said. Placing the two plates of food before them

We ate breakfast before I had to leave early due to a meeting. Star was four years old—old enough to make a call, right? "Star, if anything happens, you should call Daddy, okay?" I said before Jessie came and took him up into her arms.

"No goodbye kiss?"

"No, Xavier, goodbye."

"Come one, babe, it wasn't that serious. I didn't want to hurt the baby."

"I thought you found me disgusting. I'm sorry," Jessie said before crying. Pregnant mothers are emotional in these stages. I shouldn't have stressed her out.

"Shh, it's ok, mommy," Star said, kissing her mom on the forehead. Gosh, he saves me sometimes.

"Your beautiful, you know that. I beat up a kid in school for you." I said I was comforting her before leaving the place.

I called the pack members, and we started to discuss the neighboring packs and mafia groups. I had to protect my family and, worse, my territory. I had to buy more land for the pack to have space to know their family as well.

After discussing the pack and some other business plans, My phone started ringing. "Hello, babe. Are you okay?"

"Daddy, come quick. Mom's water broke." Wait, she still had a week left. I guess the little princess couldn't wait. "I'm on my way."

I called one of the men and told him to take her to the hospital. It seemed like she was in the shower; I could hear anything in the background, then Jessie's screams.

I ran to the hospital. "I'm here to eye my wife, no Luna," I said. Damn, I didn't even put a ring on it. I guess after this, we'll have a wedding.

"Doc, what's the situation?"

"She'll be fine, so after she should last a lot of blood."

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

"If she dies, you die. Get her back!" I snapped. I can't live without her.

"I'm sorry we..."

I pushed the doctor out of the way to Jessie's bed. The guard had Star in his hand and was fast asleep.

"WAKE UP! COME BACK TO ME! COME BACK!" I said it using my alpha voice. I heard the beep sound, indicating she was back.

Two days passed; I couldn't eat or sleep. I looked like a zombie. I'm a sexy zombie, of course. "She's waking up," the nurse said.

"Hi"

"Hi," I said as tears formed in my eyes. I didn't even wake up to eye the baby until she woke up.

"How's the baby?" she asked. I called one of the nurses to bring the baby and Star. "She's so beautiful."

"Just like you, my Luna, will you marry me?"

"It's about time," I chuckled to myself. Our little world is complete.

1 YEAR LATER

Xavier's Pov:

Jessie and I got married in a small venue. She didn't want anyone to see the little bump she had. Yes, we're pregnant again. Everything was perfect; even Tom and Chole were married, with their second child on the way. I explained everything to Jessie about her mother's death and that Eric tried to kidnap her.

"It's time for the party, babe," I heard Jessie say.

"I'm coming."

"Alpha, hurry up before our pregnant wife eats up everything," Tom said. Chole slapped him on the arm. I chuckled to myself. Wow, I finally have a home.

THE END