Chapter four : Scenes

Xavier POV:

.It was quiet on our way to Jessie's house. I refused to talk to her. Why did she have to choose Eric out of all the guys out there? I stopped at the gate, making sure she was safe, before turning around to ride off.

"Xav, Xavier, wait! Let me make it up to you", Jessie said before jumping in front of the bike.

Her hands rubbed my torso, making their way to my back. She nuzzled into my neck while she kissed and sucked on it. She knows it's my weak spot.

"Alright, Mama, do you want it rough and gentle? I whispered into her ears. "Rough, please," she said, moaning softly. I jumped up to her bedroom, holding her in my arms.

As we went in through the window, Jessie pushed me onto the bed. Ripping my shirt off as she sat on my c*ck. rubbed her p**ssy on my c*ck, making it even harder.

I could feel my feet soaking my underwear.

"Are you going to continue teasing me, or are you going to make me f*ck you?" I asked.

I watch Jessie as she slides my c*ck into her mouth. Thrusting deep into her throat I covered my mouth quickly. I couldn't believe what she was doing to me. I pulled her up before I could come.

"Let's come together, right, Jessie? I said as I flipped her over. "My turn", I said with a slight smirk. I began to suck on her neck, making my way down to her abdomen.

I slide two figures into her as she lets out a moan.

"That's so sexy; moan for me, baby," I said as I thrust a third finger in. I pulled her closer, kissing and nuzzling her neck.

I looked into her eyes, pulling on the boots. Kissing her on the cheeks and lips "Spread your legs wider for Daddy," I said. Putting the tip in, I heard a whimper.

"Should I continue, princess, hm? I said. "Yes, Daddy", Jessie said. Before wrapping her legs around my waist and tightening them.

I continued as I adjusted myself. I made sure she was comfortable before I began to move. "Thrust deeper, Daddy; thrust ahh," Jessie said.

As I thrust even deeper. "Ahh", "Shh" "Oh God, deeper, Ahh", we went on until Jessie fell asleep.

I got up and took her into my arms as I made my way to the bathroom. I got the bath ready this way, which she likes.

Yes, you might wonder why she's f*cking with me. I have a big junk. A good personality, charm, and other things you'll eventually find out are deadly

NB: Boots is another term for condoms. In case you guys wanted to know. Those are some of the phrases we use here in Jamaica.