Chapter fifteen: Just the brat

Tom Pov:

I carried the brat home. After so much convincing, My heart aches, but almost everyone knows not to trust their heart.

I watched as my heart longed for somewhere to call home. Yet I'm disgusted by where it chose, of all the people God created in the world.

My reckless heart chose this one. Ugh, I don't like it, and I can feel she doesn't understand a clue what's going on.

If she did, that stupid smirk on her face would be long gone by now. "Thank you; I really appreciate your kind gesture," Chole said before coming out of the car.

"Yeah, no problem."

"I want you to run away from town. Just for two weeks. You've caused enough damage already. I'll come and find you." Tom said to drive off immediately.

Tom Pov:

What am I doing? I can't even keep my manhood under control. She's my mate, but why do I have to be with someone who sucks at others insecurities and naiveté?

I drove off, where I stopped and rushed back to the main house. Yet my mind couldn't keep my mind off my mate. So yes, I turned around.

Rushing through the cars, I finally hit the breaks when I saw her talking to another man.

How dare she? DOESN'T SHE KNOW SHE'S MY MATE?

I slapped the door shut. Running over to the two with full force. I didn't realize I was blooming until Chole started crying and screaming. Pulling my abdomen, which is covered in blood.

"I'm sorry, what are you doing here, Tom? You're even hurt because of me."

I placed my finger on her lips and drew her closer to me. Planting a kiss on her lips. I never knew she would react like that.

So worried and scared. The guy had already run off. I really wanted to punch his face until it was disfigured.

Yet here I am in pain because of some poison.

"We need to get you to a hospital."

"I'm fine Chole I need to find the Alpha first. You're mine! Never let anyone touch or even breathe the same air as you. Understood?"

"Y-yes...I'm sorry"

"Now follow me to my car; I'll lead you to my house. Just to break it to you. I know about everything. For the moment you sneaked in and all the other information you've been feeding the little Eric bastard of yours"

I knew I shouldn't corn her like that. I was tired. Tired of waiting for this little brat to get her act right? It's now or never. I'm having her now, whether she likes it or not.

And whether the alpha kills me himself

Chole.

Tom dragged me to his car, only for him to inject himself with something, and his wound healed immediately. His eyes turned to that wolf thing. I'm now feeling a sudden heat in my body, and my pants got wet.

What the hell is happening to me?

My neck was turned as he grabbed my arms, making me sit in his lap. I blustered at the thought and quickly got tired of sitting back in my seat. He stopped my actions by quickly sucking on my neck. I let out a moan.

But I quickly covered my mouth when I realized what I was doing. "What? you don't want it?"

"Um-um here?" I asked.

Even though I knew, I let him take me right here.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. It's been a really rough month. Since opened and all.