Chapter nine: Xavier's back?

Eric's Pov: 

We heard a knock on the door. Which stopped our little game. "Come in", I said. Two men came in shortly after with guns pointed at my face. "What are you doing? Jessie shouted. One of the guys hit her with the gun across her face.

"Hey, you can't do that!" I tried fighting back, but that earned me a shot to the abdomen. I groaned in pain as I watched them carry Jessie away. Who are those people, and what do they want with Jessie? I asked myself.

I have to get her back. I have to.

Jessie watched Eric's body half-dead on the floor. She felt happy but a bit sad. She didn't want him to die. He was Xavier's uncle and her once-upon-a-time lover. The guy threw her under his shoulder and knocked her out shortly after.

"Why did you have to do that? You heard what the boss said. It's obvious you did the opposite by hurting her. One of the guys said to the other:

"You saw what they were doing, right? So shout it. He replied, jumping through the window and landing on the ground. No one saw anything because of the sudden attack. Or should I say kidnap?

"Young master, we have the girl; we're on our way to the mansion.

"We're under attack! and you look after the girl. If she dies, we're all dead. Alex shouted before kicking the door open. Firing at the gang group that has been following them for the past week

"I run out, man. Get us the fuck home, Tom! What are you waiting on? Alex shouted as he threw a boom at the last vehicle coming towards them. " That's how it's done, Rockie. Tom was very, very big, even down there.

As they approached the mansion, the men in the vehicle took Jessie under the stairs to Xavier's room. Judging by how she looked, Xavier was pissed as he saw how she was bruised. He makes his way out of the room and into the meeting room. "Is anyone going to tell me what happened to her face?" Xavier said.

"Alright, so everyone is sleeping in the den then. The last place anyone wanted to be was the den. It was where outsiders were tormented and burned. "It was Tom; Tom hit her," Alex shouted. He did not want to get any harsh treatment.

"Is that right, Tom? Xavier said it in a soft voice. "I...um...I" Tom could barely form the words properly. Speak, Tom. I'm sure you know how to speak with that thing below your legs, right? Xavier said. Before picking up the golf stick.

"Yes?" Xavier said to place the golf stick between Tom's legs. I'm sorry, young master. We had no time for" Tom screamed in agony. As Xavier hit him multiple times with the golf stick. Broking his nose and arm.

Young master, please, no more. I'll lose my manhood. Tom pleased. A soft voice was heard across the room. When Jessie spoke, "Is that you, Xavier? Before she collapsed, after seeing Xavier's face.