Chapter twenty-one: War

Author's Pov: 

"Attack!"

The location was encircled by both wolves and vampires. Jessie held her breath after seeing who was with the vampires—it was none other than Eric. A long way from her mother's boyfriend. Xavier ran, covering his Luna and unborn pups.

"Secure the area! take Jessie out of here." Jessie heard Xavier yell.

"No, I can fight too," she replied, determined to help her Alpha. He stood silently and threw Jessie over his shoulder.

"You're going with Tom and Chole; they're already here." Xavier in a calm yet stern voice. Jessie struggled for a few minutes in his hands but earned a spanking on her bumb. making her shocked at first.

"You're speaking me now."

Tom took both Chol and Jessie and transformed them into his form, placing them both on his back. They were running through the forest as someone was following them close behind. Tom growled around like a rogue.

He jumped on Tom, lifting Jessie off his back. Sensing she might be pregnant. Tom acted quickly, howling to signal Xavier. Tom struggled to keep the fight between the rogue and him in tune.

To buy time for Xavier to come. It seems that all hope was lost when suddenly a man arrived. Ripping the throat of the rogue

"Now, I'll take her, and you should go on your merry way." He said. What the hell is he talking about? I won't let Luna be with some freaks.

Shot

I heard the shot echo through the forest; it was Chole. She shot the man standing in all black. Jessie was amazed at the sight. I began running again, but this time faster. I felt my paws hit the ground with the rhythm of my heartbeat. Just a little further, I said.

Xavier heard the signal, but he couldn't leave the war. He had unfinished business with Eric. "I meet at last, Eric," Xavier said, flashing in his fangs.

"Shut up, boy, you can't scare me; I am a vampire now, and you're precious Luna with me. Once that stupid rogue gets back with her". Eric said. Stepping over the bodies of Jessie's parents

Xavier felt horrible; his emotions took over, transforming him into his wolf. This was not just any wolf; it had grown even twice as much as the other wolves. Towering over Eric. Who has a smirk but soon turns into fear.

He felt his heart being ripped out of his chest. His arms and legs pulled to shreds. "Who's the boy now, Eric?" Xavier said. As he signaled for the clan to take care of the rest,

Running towards Jessie. He only had one thing on his mind. 'Protect mate, protect pup, protect family'

Arriving at the house, he was bleeding everywhere, thinking it was Jessie's. He ran to where her scent was. I kicked the door open only to find a half-dead Tom. Lying in bed with his wounds covered

"What happened here?"

Chole explained everything, including how they were attacked by a rogue. How she shot the rogue, saving them, and how Tom tried to call for me "Where's Jessie?" Xavier was concerned about Luna.

"Oh, please don't wake her up; she's exhausted and fainted. She'll be a great mom." Xavier stormed off to the room she was staying in. I'm so sorry, he said. Kissing her on the forehead.

"Let's go home."