| Itto

"Alright, boys and Y/N! It's really late now, I think it's time we get some rest. The campfire's lit and the moon is high!" Itto exclaimed with a grin. Everyone agreed with him, it was nearly midnight.

I layed down on the cold grass and shut my eyes, trying to find some warmth... it didn't come to me, other than the minimum heat of the fire.
The others did basically the same thing, except they weren't cold. They had jumpers and sleeping bags, whereas I only had a small knitted blanket. I didn't know it was going to be that chilly.

I curled up into a ball and shivered as quietly as possible, to avoid waking anyone else up. Several breezes continuously hit me and goosebumps were sitting on my skin.

Just as I thought everyone was fast asleep, I heard footsteps behind me and opened my eyes.
Itto was sitting beside me with a sympathetic look.

"Hey, Y/N. Did you not bring a sleeping bag?" He asked. Usually, he sounded excited or confident, but this time was different. I couldn't exactly tell whether it was because he was tired, or he was trying not to wake the others..

"I didn't realize it was going to be this cold. Sorry, was I too loud?"
Itto randomly pressed his finger against my cheek. I felt my face flush.

"You're freezing!" He whispered, slightly concerned. "You gotta warm up a little. C'mere."

He layed down next to me and pulled me closer, to the point my head was almost touching his chest.
"Is that better?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

Despite the fact my cheeks were probably the colour of a tomato, Itto was actually very warm. I was already feeling cozy.
"Mm hm, you're per- I mean, uh, it's perfect."

He chuckled and ruffled up my hair a little, before leaning his chin on the top of my head.
"Now try and get some sleep, okay? We have a long day ahead of us!"

"You too. Thanks, Itto."
I replied, before shutting my eyes.

---

In the morning, as the clouds hovered high above us, I came to realize that I was so comfortable that I managed to sleep in for longer.

"Awhh, look at them!" A few of the gang members whispered upon noticing how me and Itto were laying. However, at first they didn't realize he was already awake.

"I didn't think they were in a relation-"

Itto cleared his throat, basically causing them to jump out of their skin.
Before talking, he moved my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Whisper, she's still asleep! It was a freezing cold evening, let's let her sleep in a little longer, boys."

When I finally woke up, the first thing I felt was Itto's hand gently stroking my hair.
"How did ya sleep?"

"Very well, actually... how about you?"

"Like a baby! We should, uh... sleep like this more often. I enjoy your embrace, sunshine!"