| Kazuha [Idol AU]

"Hey, excuse me?"

I looked up and noticed a handsome boy standing in front of me. His hair was white, except for the odd red streak. He had bandages around his hands and for some reason, he seemed panicked.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked. I couldn't help but to recognize him. Familiar.

"Would you mind telling me where the bathroom is? There are quite a few people chasing me."

Oh!

Kaedehara Kazuha, one of the background guitarrists in one of Teyvat's most popular bands. I knew I recognized him from somewhere.

"Oh, you're Kazuha! Yeah, it's over there." I pointed towards a door, expecting him to sprint off; instead, he took my hand and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind us.

"Sorry, you would have been interrogated by a lot of people as to my whereabouts. And, yes, I'm Kazuha." He replied with a gentle smile.

I nodded and exhaled. My heart was pounding. Despite not religiously listening to the band, I was familiar with it. And meeting one ot the members was more of a dream than a goal.

"I'm Y/N." I replied, returning the smile. "Why are they chasing you, exactly?"

"That is exactly what I want to know. I was just trying to get some coffee, and before I know it people are running after me." Kazuha laughed.

"Seems they like you. Maybe they want an autograph?"

"Hmm, maybe... though why do people feel the need to act chaotically so I can write my name somewhere? It is kind of bizarre to me."

Before I could respond, a strange banging on the door caught our attention. The look on his face almost made me laugh, but I managed to contain myself.

"He's not in here, guys!" Someone shouted from outside. "Let's go check under the escalator."

I stifled a laugh, holding my palm against my mouth. "And... why would you be underneath an escalator?"

Kazuha smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "You say that, but we literally just met and now we are locked in a bathroom hiding from fans. I don't see much of a difference."

"That's true. Let me see if the coast is clear." I slowly pulled the door open and looked both ways. "Nobody's there, you're safe."

He sighed in relief.
"Thank you, Y/N. I'll head off."

He grabbed the handle and opened the door wider, gesturing for me to to through first. I did so and turned around to face him.
"So, I'll see you around?" I started, but realized he was famous and probably didn't have time. "Oh, wait, nevermind... you-"

"No, no, I will see you around. In fact, I'll give you my number so we can talk."

I got butterflies and a red tint spread on my cheeks. "Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks for today, even though we were just hiding." I replied with a laugh, and we exchanged numbers.

---

When I got home after, it was quite late. It was nice talking with Kazuha, and I couldn't get him out of my mind.
I sat down, opened my phone and looked at his social media.

I noticed he'd recently uploaded a new photo. He looked pretty in it.
Though when I scrolled down to read the caption, my heart skipped a beat.

"I met the most beautiful girl today, though we were in quite the dilemma. I do hope I can see her again, it was a really nice experience."

I grinned and screenshotted it. I sent it to the number Kazuha gave me and to my surprise, he read it almost instantly.

K: "Oh, yes. What did you think?"

Y/N: "I think that you're making it dead obvious that you liked the situation we were in today, but... sure. I'd like to see you again too."

K: "Great!! Then, send me your address and I'll pick you up 8.30 tomorrow night? I'll buy you anything you there desire :D I want to get to know you more, you're gorgeous and my type."