| Razor

The moon was high above with the blanket of stars, and the wind blew through the trees. It was a cold night, and it would be pitch black out if not for the light in the sky.

"Y/N... it is dark..." Razor started, nuzzling his head against my arm to get my attention. I turned around and nodded, glancing up at the night sky. "There will be danger around. You stay with lupicals for the night?"
I thought about it for a second, before reluctantly nodding. "Alright. Would that be okay?"

He nodded happily and took my hand, walking towards the cave he and his lupicals stayed in. I noticed wolf pups sleeping soundly by their mothers, and it made me feel a little uneasy trying not to wake them.
"Don't worry." Razor reassured me, gently rubbing my arm. "They won't hurt you. Nice wolves."
I sat down and leaned my back against the wall, watching in admiration as the little wolves slept.

"They are cute. Very soft and fluffy, like Y/N." Razor said out of the blue, raising his hand up to pat my head. I grinned, a little embarrassed, but he clearly didn't understand why.
I ran my fingers through some of his hair, to which he leaned his head on my shoulder and shut his eyes. "Feel happy when I am with you. Not just happy... excited. Warm."

"I'm glad you do, Razor... I enjoy being with you." My words made his heart flutter and he shuffled closer towards me just so I could hold him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and he huffed contentedly.
"We need to be quiet. Don't want to wake little pups." He added, getting comfortable in my arms. I nodded and he smiled.

It didn't take Razor long to fall asleep, so for some time he was silently resting in my arms while I stroked his silver locks. I was getting anxious that the wolves would wake up and find us like this, but since he wasn't worried about that outcome, I was calm.
Eventually, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall, slowly beginning to fall asleep. It wasn't exactly warm in the cave, but it wasn't cold enough for me to have trouble sleeping.

---

After a few hours, Razor fluttered awake and moved around. It was only the early hours of the morning and nobody else was awake, but he pulled his knees to his chest and rubbed my arm to wake me up.
"Y/N...? You cold?"
I yawned and felt a little confused from the loss of warmth between my arms, as he'd moved away.

"A little... do you know the time?"
"No. Still dark out. U-Um... if you are cold, come here..."

Razor leaned his back against the cave wall and opened his legs slightly, so that I could lay on his chest. I smiled, even though I was interally screaming.
I crawled in between his inner thighs and wrapped my arms around his torso, while moving around to get comfortable.

"You are pretty." He mumbled.
"Thank you..." I whispered in return, feeling my face heat up. "I think you are pretty, too."
Razor put his arms on my back and rested his cheek on the top of my head.
"Your hands are soft. Mine are not." He replied, moving one of his arms to show me.

I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb for a moment, before intertwining our fingers. Although he was wearing gloves, I could feel the texture of his hands - slightly rough, but still perfect. I loved him for who he was. Razor shuddered slightly and his cheeks were tinted pink when I gazed up.
"There is nothing wrong with your hands, Razor. Every part of you is unique, and pretty."

"You, too. Your eyes are like the stars. Razor loves stars."
Before I could respond to his statement, he looked around and noticed the wolves moving around, as if they were going to wake up.
"Must sleep. Wolves will wake up."

I nodded and sighed exhaustedly. Razor pecked his lips on to my head and ran his free hand through my hair, like I did to him before.
"Night, Y/N." He whispered lowly. "Sweet dreams."

[happy late new year! i have a question - would you guys prefer my oneshots to be in like a different person? instead of it being 'me' would u want it to be 'you'? let me know ^^)