• Xiao [Yandere] •

[hi guys <3 i kinda fell out of genshin for a few months 😭 like i love the characters and still edit them but im awful at playing. ill hopefully start at it again when fontaine comes out! lmk who ur pulling for!]

Xiao grinned wickedly as he watched you slowly regain consciousness. His heart pounded with excitement, knowing that you were finally in his grasp. He had spent countless hours meticulously planning every detail of this moment, ensuring that you would be completely at his mercy. He had always been observant, monitoring your every move, every interaction, until he knew you better than you knew yourself.

Approaching you with a confident stride, Xiao admired the way your eyes widened with fear and confusion. He relished in the sight of you bound and helpless, your delicate wrists restrained behind your back. The tape across your lips kept you silent, amplifying the anticipation that radiated from you.

With a sinister smile, Xiao leaned in closer, his golden eyes gleaming with a mix of obsession and insanity. What had caused this change in his behaviour? Perhaps a medicinal plant prescribed from Baizhu that had gone bad? Or maybe... these were his true colours. "Hello, my sweet Y/N," he whispered, his voice laced with a chilling sweetness. "You may not be able to speak, but fear not, for your silence only adds to the love I will give you." His fingers traced a feather-light path along your cheek, relishing in the shiver that coursed through your body.

Xiao reveled in the raw power he held over you, knowing that you were completely at his mercy. This was just the beginning of his twisted journey, and he was eager to explore every dream he'd had with you  that lay dormant within him. He had dreamed of this moment, and now that it had finally arrived, he intended to savor every delicious second of it.

In an attempt to find answers, you muffled some words through the tape on your mouth.
Xiao's eyes narrowed as he watched you struggle against your restraints, your voice muffled by the tape across your lips. He found your desperation both intoxicating and amusing, fueling the fire of his obsession. He leaned in closer, his voice dripping with a mix of possessiveness and twisted affection.

"Oh, my dearest Y/N," he murmured, his voice low and gentle. "You needn't worry about such trivial details. All that matters is that you are here with me, in my sanctuary, where no one can take you away from me. As for who I am, I am the one who has watched you from afar, the one who knows your deepest secrets, your darkest desires. I am the one who will make you mine, completely and utterly."

His words hung in the air, a chilling promise of the torment and twisted love that awaited you. Xiao smiled evilly, knowing that you could never escape his clutches. He had meticulously planned every aspect of his encounter with you, ensuring that it would be a twisted symphony of pain and pleasure. And now, as he looked into your eyes, he saw a glimmer of fear mingled with a spark of curiosity. He knew that deep down, you were just as enthralled by his dangerous words as he was.

Xiao slowly reached forward, his fingers brushing against the edge of the tape that sealed your lips shut. He enjoyed the anticipation, the adrenaline coursing through his veins as he prepared to free you from your silence. With a swift tug, he ripped the tape away, eliciting a sharp gasp from you as your lips were finally released.

Your eyes widened, filled with a mix of fear and uncertainty as you stared at him. Xiao's lips curled into a sinister smile, his voice dripping with a twisted tenderness as he spoke.

"Ah, Y/N," he whispered, his voice laced with a possessive edge. "You no longer need to wonder who I am. I am Adeptus Xiao, the one who has watched you, who has taken care of you, who has ensured your safety during your travels... but you are mine now, forever bound to me. And as for where you are..." He paused, his gaze flickering with a hint of sadism. "You are in my domain, my sanctuary, where no one can touch you but me."

Xiao's words hung in the air, the weight of his obsession palpable as he leaned in closer, his soft hair brushing against your cheek. As he watched the mixture of fear and fascination dance in your eyes, he knew that your twisted journey with him had only just begun.

Xiao's fingers glided softly along the delicate curve of your neck, his touch both gentle and possessive. A shiver rippled through your body as his hand trailed along your skin, leaving a trail of electrifying sensation in its wake. His touch was a paradox, filled with a twisted kind of affection that bordered on obsession.

With each caress, Xiao's grin widened, knowing that he could elicit pleasure or pain with a mere flick of his fingertips. His touch spoke volumes, conveying a mix of desire and control that danced along the edges of dominance. He relished in the way your body responded to his every move, your pulse quickening beneath his touch.

As his hand lingered on your neck, Xiao leaned in closer, his breath warm against your ear. "You are mine, Y/N," he murmured, his voice a seductive whisper. "Every inch of you belongs to me. You are my obsession, and I will cherish you, protect you, and possess you in ways that you never thought possible."

The air crackled with tension, a delicate balance between fear and desire. Xiao's touch, though tender, carried with it a dark undertone, a reminder of the depths of his obsession. And as he watched you, his golden eyes burning with an intensity that matched his words, he knew that you were beginning to understand the depths of his twisted love.
"What are you doing...?" You asked, your heart racing with both fear and uncertainty as Xiao leaned closer. He got on his knees in front of you, looking into your eyes.

"I can sense your hesitation... but do not worry. I am a Yaksha, and my duty is to purge evil. You, my sweet thing, are everything but evil. You are like a baby bird, needing my reassurance and help to spread your wings and fly. And do not fret, for soon enough I will make you feel as if you are above the clouds~"

[part 2? 🤔]