| When you're insecure

Diluc, Scaramouche, Kaeya, Albedo, Itto, Childe, Razor, Zhongli

Diluc
- He wouldn't notice at first.
- Diluc finally realizes your situation when you hide yourself under some warm blankets and pillows with a saddened expression, and his heart melts.
- Poor guy understands what it's like, and tries his best to comfort you.
- He'd let you talk about how you feel about yourself, but would stop you when your comments get too harsh.

"Hey," Diluc started, gently covering your mouth with his palm. "Don't be so hard on yourself. We both know it upsets you to talk about yourself in that way. I'm here for you."
He slowly moves his hand away, and replaces it with his soft lips on yours.

Scaramouche
- At first he agrees with your harsh comments on yourself as a joke, but he becomes dead serious when he realizes you aren't joking.
- His eyebrows are furrowed and he genuinely seems angry, and he does not say a word until you're silent.
- Once you've stopped talking, Scaramouche 'hesitantly' pulls you into an embrace. (He is actually really worried, just pretends not to be.)

"Stop it. Do you think the Gods made you for you to insult yourself? How rude. That's not very faithful of you." He states, holding the back of your head to his chest.
Later on, if you still feel the same, his glare softens and he genuinely says what he means; then blames it on his tiredness if you bring it up again.
"Look. You're beautiful, and there is no need for you to be so harsh about yourself. I understand how you feel. And, trust me, it isn't worth it."

Kaeya
- One negative comment about yourself and this man is angry.
- He takes your hand into his own and  then turns your head to look at him.
- Kaeya will not stop complimenting you until you agree with one of them, sincerely.
- He kisses every single place you're insecure about, with your permission. If you deny his request he'll understand but still comment on how beautiful you are.

"What was that?" Kaeya asked, hearing your comment. You pretended not to hear him and exhaled deeply. "Y/N. You're gorgeous. Please don't say such bad things about yourself, it breaks my heart... I love you so much, and I want you to love yourself as much as you love me."

Albedo
- He doesn't understand why you said such a thing about your appearance without a second thought.
- Albedo adores how you look and how you act, it's one of the main reasons why he loves you.
- He enjoys sketching you, so that he can admire every single thing about you, so it confuses him why you don't like certain parts of yourself.
- He doesn't know how to help you in the long run, which hurts the most, but he tries his best.

"Y/N... look at these." Albedo flips through the pages of his sketchbook, with the majority of the pages being drawings of you doing everyday things. "I know you don't want to look at these, but you're so admirable that I draw you whenever I see you, so that I can capture your beauty in as many ways as I can."
He takes a deep breath and gently rubs your back, watching closely as you shut your eyes. While comforting you, he also tries to understand your emotions. Albedo will rub your back until you fall asleep; he wants to make sure you're getting the rest you need.

Itto
- He goes crazy on you, basically. But like Scaramouche he is genuinely really worried.
- He sits you down in front of him, and no matter how long it takes him, he names everything he loves about you, and makes you do the same for him.
- After some time, he smiles slightly and hugs you.

"Ah, geez, Y/N. I love everything about you and you love everything about me, right? So why can't you be nicer to yourself?" Itto asked, his chin resting on your shoulder. "You are the most majestic, alluring, beautiful, pretty, talented, aspiring, sweet, friendly, selfless and generally amazing person I have ever met! So you should see that in yourself, too, if the almighty Arataki Itto thinks that about you!"

Childe
- Nope.
- He simply just disagrees with everything negative you say about yourself, and then says why he disagrees.
- He tries to cheer you up with reverse psychology and humour, even at the cost of making fun of himself.

"Why do you make such bad comments about yourself, Y/N?" Childe wonders, sitting up to make eye contact with you. Before you could respond, the Harbinger clears his throat. "You're really pretty, and I'm a Fatui Harbinger, so-"

"Yeah, but you're the nicest Harbinger ever, you're handsome, sweet, and affectionate." You reply, and Childe simply smirks.
"You said that about me without a second thought, right? So why can't you say stuff like that about yourself, girlie?" He pretty much renders you speechless, and then presses a kiss against your temple. "Be nicer to yourself, my love. You're amazing."

Razor
- Razor listens to what you have to say, even if he doesn't understand every word.
- Despite learning words later than others, he gets what you're trying to imply and nuzzles his head against you.
- "Don't be mean. Not to such a perfect lupical."
- He wraps his arms around your torso and mutters quiet sweet nothings into your ear, in hopes that it'll make you feel better.

"Razor thinks Y/N is great, and pretty, and strong." He mumbles with a small grin. "It's ok. We have bad days, but do not be too bad about yourself, because it will be a habit. That is not good. I... am here for you."

Zhongli
- After all his years being alive, never would he have thought such a perfect person would mutter such bad things about themself.

- His heart shatters, overhearing you mumbling things about yourself, staring into a mirror.
- Zhongli doesn't exactly understand how it feels to be so insecure, but either way he feels bad for not realizing sooner.
- He makes you a cup of your favourite drink some time after he overheard your speaking, and subtly brings it up.

"I... heard what you were saying into the mirror, dear. I apologise for not finding out about before, perhaps I could have helped you feel better then." Zhongli starts, taking your hands and rubbing your knuckles with his thumbs. "I love you. More than anything else in this world. I know there is not much I can say to change your mindset, but... to me, and many other people, you are perfect the way you are; there is no need to change for other people."

He doesn't know what else to say afterwards, but upon seeing the tears stream down your cheeks he knows that he did well.
"Ah, come here, my darling. I did not mean to upset you, but everything i said was the truth. It broke my heart hearing everything you said, and... I'd like to ask that you try to be kinder to yourself, all right?"