| Albedo [Yandere]

Albedo's POV
Y/N was laying beside me in a deep slumber. Her beauty was ethereal, it was difficult for me to comprehend. It felt like my heart was hammering against my chest, urging for me to hold her.

She turned over and leaned her head on to my arm. Despite her being slightly afraid, it gave me butterflies to realize she was slowly warming up to me. I was expectant of it happening; the entire reason why I took her to my home was to wait until she loved me back.

I brought my hand up and gently began to stroke her hair. It was soft yet messy, though that didn't bother me at all. She slowly started to wake up... which I did not understand. It was very early.

Y/N groaned sleepily and rubbed her pretty eyes. I watched her do so curiously.
"Why are you awake?" I asked, playing with her (h/c) locks. "It's 1 in the morning."

She yawned and closed her eyes again. "Nightmare."

Her raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. It was gorgeous, and especially addictive. However, I couldn't focus on that. "Oh, you aren't scared?"

"It was scary in the moment, it isn't now..." Y/N replied, pulling the duvet back up from where she'd instinctively kicked it away in the night. "I-I'll go back to sleep."

As much as I didn't want her to be scared of me, I had to be patient. I could understand her fear; I killed the people who gave her any trouble. And I had no regrets, if it meant I could have her in my arms.
"There's no need to be scared, Y/N. I'm never going to harm you." She seemed reluctant to say anything. "I love you. So, so, so much."

"I... I love you too..."
She mumbled, before her cheeks reddened and she tried to fall asleep. Those four words were the ones I'd been yearning to hear for so long, so it definitely felt good to finally hear them, whether she meant it or not.

My fingertips caressed her jaw as a small smile grew on to my face.
"All mine... you will always belong to me. You're absolutely stunning." I whispered into her ear and watched closely as her blush increased. "Don't you think so, too? If you were me, you would feel the same way as I do."

I laughed and traced some patterns on her cheek. The texture of her skin was interesting to me; I enjoyed feeling it.
"But, anyway... I should not disturb your sleep any longer. I hope your dreams are nicer this time." I added, pressing my lips on to her head. I didn't exactly want to pull away, so I simply rested there for a while.

Hesitantly, I eventually moved my head - but noticed Y/N had already fallen asleep. Her head was pressing against my chest, so I decided to put mine back where it was. This time I wrapped my arms around her body... it was perfect. She was perfect. We were perfect together.

"Goodnight, my sweet." I mumbled, smiling at the little noises she made. "Sleep well, I will be here to make sure nothing hurts you. Nobody will take you from me." I continued to ramble for a while, about how much I loved her. I didn't know how long I was talking for, but it didn't exactly matter seeming as I hadn't woken her up. I sighed contentedly and enjoyed the embrace with my true love.