Chapter 22

The sensation of warmth surrounding me and my neck being in an uncomfortable position had me groaning as I opened my eyes and closed one at the blinding light emitting from the TV. Some movie or series was now playing on the TV, but it was most certainly not Moana.

"Hey," A groggy voice greeted from my left before a soft kiss was planted on my cheek. The sharp light from the TV highlighted the familiar features of Nolan so much so that there was no possibility in mistakening him in the otherwise dark room. "Don't worry, I already told the Alpha that you're safe. "

The sudden turning of a being in my arms had me looking down to a sleeping Grace on my lap. She had decided to sit on my lap when the movie started and it seems she fell asleep on it too.

"Shhh," Zane's groggy voice filled my ear from my right. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and cuddled me into his chest. "Less talking more sleeping."

"Not on the couch, it's too uncomfortable besides, we haven't asked her..." Nolan trailed off front in front of me.

I merely kept quiet as I let them talk about who knows who.

"Angel, would you like to sleep over tonight? I promise, nothing will happen." Zane asked from behind me while gently squeezing my waist.

"I don't know." I hesitantly responded as I cuddled the little body on my lap. Maybe she could give me the strength to do what I would like to do.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, so please don't feel pressured to agree because we are your mates." Nolan reassured as he leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Nolan is right, Angel." Zane agreed with his brother.

"I would like to though," I honestly responded. I don't know why, but the thought of sleeping in between the two was very appealing to me and I didn't feel any discomfort at the thought instead, I felt anticipation and utter peace. " It's just that, I've never slept in a bed with males, or rather a male before. And what if I'm a kicker?" I squeaked.

"Trust me, our bodies can stand all the kicking you'll give us." Zane chuckled from behind me making his chest vibrate against my back from the sound.

"I should go get my pajamas from home then, and all my to-" I ranted, just to be cut off by simultaneous laughter.

I merely pouted at the two and cuddled Grace against me even more.

"You're too cute, Love," Zane sighed in amusement as he calmed down from his laughter." Nolan and I have enough clothes to spare and enough toiletries to share, I'm sure."

"He's right,"Nolan nodded at me with a boyish grin. "Besides, I've always thought you'd pull of our clothes wonderfully."

"Okay, let's go," Zane gently tapped my knee before jumping up from the couch and stretching his arms until pops filled the air. "Let me take her off your hands then I can meet you both in Nole's room." He uttered as he gently took the little one from my lap and into his arms. It was so effortless that you'd swear she was as light as a feather, but aside that, he looked like the handsome dad he always was at that moment.

"Take a picture, Babe. I promise you," He paused to throw a suggestive wink at me," I don't mind. I'll even throw in a pose for you."

I raised my eyebrow at him with a calm smile as I grabbed my phone from the table in front of me. I might have looked calm, but inside I was a blushing and swooning mess. Butterflies were berating my stomach and my mind was slowly growing numb.

"You sure you don't mind?" I smiled as I pointed my phone camera in his direction.

He shook his head in amusement," You're special, Angel," He smiled at me," Thanks for giving me a chance."