Chapter 25

"You look gorgeous, Darling." Mom cooed as I walked into the room. I had on a pair of blue, high waisted skinny jeans, a white crop top, a waist length denim jacket and a pair of white sneakers. A pair of hoop earrings adorned my ears as some light mascara and eyeliner made my dark eyes pop. My transparent lipgloss did miracles as it made my lips shine. Lastly, a round, blue bag completed my look. It had my cellphone, my purse and my keys.

"Thanks, you look beautiful too, Mom." I smiled. She had on a simple royal blue, knee length bodycon dress with a black belt and matching black stilettos. Her straight up braids were spun in a bun on the top of her head. A silver necklace with a ring hung from her neck and matched her silver, small hoop earrings. A small black clutch was in her hand whereas I had my small bag hung over my shoulder.

Coincidentally, we were both going out today, but unlike me, she was going out on a date whereas I was going out on an outing...I think.

A gentle knock on the door had us snapping our attention toward it.

"I'll go get it." Mom softly smiled before strutting over towards the door and opening it to reveal a matching Damian. His full, royal blue suit, black shirt and bow tie complemented my mother's blue and black outfit. His blond curls were neatly gelled back as he wore a silver watch and a matching smiling. A bouquet of red roses was held in his hand as he lovingly smiled at my mother.

"For you, my Love." He smiled at her as he leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on her red lips before handing her the flowers.

"Awe," Mom smiled, "Thanks Baby. Come in while I put these in a vase."

She moved away and let him walk in while she made her way toward the kitchen sink.

"Hey Princess," Damian greeted as he walked in with a single rose in his hand which he offered me. "Is there anyone I need to go Alpha on tonight?"

I gently took the flower in my hand while shaking my head with a small giggle.

"No," I reassured with a small chuckle, "Thank you." I gestured to the flower.

"Of course, Sweetheart." He smiled back.

The familiar sound of a knock on the door had me smiling at my mom as she turned to me with a knowing smile.

"I'll get it." I gestured to the door as I handed Mom my flower on the way there. I gently pulled the door open to reveal two equally handsome, gorgeously smiling men. Nolan's dimples were popped out for the world to see while Zane's pearly whites were shining for the world to envy.

They both had a pair of blue jeans on, but Zane had on a black button down shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his first two buttons open to reveal some flesh. Nolan on the other had on a white button down shirt and a denim jacket to match. Their hair was equally messy, but their smiles different. Whereas Nolan's was sweet and reassuring, Zane's was confident and naughty.

"My love, you look radiant." Nolan shook his head in awe.

"Thank you," I lightly laughed. "You both look handsome."

"Not as gorgeous as you, Angel." Zane wolf whistled.

"And these are for you." Nolan smiled as they simultaneously brought their hands forward. A quiet gasp left my lips as I looked at the gifts in their hands. Zane held a very full looking, medium sized gift bag while Nolan held a large bouquet of pastel and red roses.

"Thank you," I smiled at them with awe and gratitude, "You guys really shouldn't have." I shyly muttered.

"Maybe, but we wanted to." Zane smiled as they simultaneously brought the gifts forward.