Episode 1

Grabbing my bag with it's strap in a tight grip, I took some careful steps towards the building of the school.

My head which was down earlier, got lifted up to take a look at my surrounding. There were groups of students walking besides me. They were laughing and gossiping about their fellow students, marching towards the school building.

A few of them looked at me and then whispered in each other's ears.

I know what they must be saying.

Oh my God! She's so pretty. One of the girls passing by me exclaimed in a dramatically excited way.

Not giving them a glance, I kept walking toward the building.

Standing in front of the large school building, my heart held a lot of emotions. My eyes got a bit teary while on the other hand my grip on the strip of the bag got so tight that it somewhat whitened my knuckles.

Taking a deep breath and sucking back the unshed tears in my eye, I took slow hesitant steps inside the building.

My eyes were down on the floor while I was internally fighting myself to not to get weak.

You can do it y/n!

I was so indulged in my thoughts that I suddenly bumped into someone without my realization.

With the impact, I instantly fell down on the ground.

"You okay?", the person said in an anxious tone and extended his hand towards me.

Lifting my head my eyes fell on the person's face.

Target one, check

Target one, check.

Slightly nodding my head, I took that person's hand and got up from the ground.

"Thank you!", I murmured lowly but he heard it. Passing me a wide smile his eyes wandered all around my body but in an unnoticeable manner.

As expected.

He seemed rooted at his place for a while and there was some awkward silence in the air.

I bowed down my head and he immediately did the same.

Making my way towards the hallway, I felt his eyes still following me from the back.

Reaching the door of the principal's office, I slightly knocked the door with my knuckles.

"Come in!", a voice from inside the room commanded and I instantly opened the door, getting inside.

There was the principal, sitting on the chair while a boy sitting in front of him on another chair.

His back was facing me so it was hard to tell how he looks but the way he has his legs folded and his arrogant way of talking was telling that he was someone really rude.