Episode 3

It's my first day here and it didn't even passed yet but I'm still tired of this place.

How can a place be so suffocating and how can they all be so unbothered to it?

I stood up from my place and went out of the cafeteria.

Blindly climbing up the stairs, I reached the rooftop.

My eyes were teary and it's not right. It's not right to let your tears be on a display as people here, feed on them.

I went near the railing of the broad rooftop and rested my arms over it.

Taking deep breaths and countinously wiping my tears off, I was trying to calm myself.

Then suddenly realization hit me hard. This is the same rooftop, she jumped from.

Realizing it, I abruptly backed away. I was slowly stepping back with my teary eyes and face extremely pale.

Suddenly my back hit something and I immediately turned around in a panic.

"Are you okay?", taehyung asked me. I mechanically nodded my head with my eyes still wide open.

"Your face is quite pale. I don't think you're okay.", he said and I frantically shook my head.

"Look, there's no need to be scared of anything in here. Okay? I saw what happened in the cafeteria earlier. I know soobin, he is all talks no bite. But still if anything happens you can tell me. I'm the president of the student council.", he said and gave me a reassuring smile.

I internally rolled my eyes at his oscar winning realistic performance but nonetheless just nodded my head in agreement.

Licking his lips he looked at me nervously for once and then turned around to leave.

He just reached the door of the rooftop and then turned back.

"What's your name by the way?", he shouted a bit from far away.

"Y-Y/n!", I shouted back.

"I am taehyung. See you around y/n.", he said and left, passing me a smile.

I know you are taehyung and how can I even forget you when you're one of my targets for the future.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I waked back to my class and nonchalantly started walking towards my seat.

Just then, my eyes fell on the seat very next to mine. Soobin was sitting on the chair with his arms resting on the desk. He was looking at me intensly as if setting the radar to shoot his target.

I gulped down the lump forming in my throat and took cautious steps towards my seat.

His eyes again followed all of my actions, like a predator.

The teacher entered the class and finally his awkward gaze shifted from me to the front.

My eyes followed his gaze and then fell on the person standing right besides the teacher with a cold stern face.

"Class from now on we're being joined by jimin for the humanities and statistics classes. No need to introduce him as you all are already well aware of him.", she said  and I narrowed my eyes a bit.