Park Jimin

Bang!!!!

Bang!!!!

Giving one last shot to the already dead man, I handed my gun to one of the men with a visible scowl laminating my features.

"Master park, your uncle assigned you the murder of the leader of Spades. Shall we head their?", one of the men asked tailing behind me.

"No. Drop me school first.", I sternly said trying to control the anger in me.

"But master....."

That's it. I hate buts and ifs.

Bang!!!!

The body of the man fell down on the floor making the eyes of the others widen in terror.

That's how it's suppose to to be. There's no space for them to say a word. They need to fear me and they have to.

"You.", I pointed at a man which flinched at my roaring voice. "Drive me to school.", I ordered and he frantically nodded his head, moving towards the car in a panic. I smirked and huffed at his fearful state.

This is my life. The life of Park Jimin. The nephew of the biggest mafia in the country and the next heir to the throne. A young boy everyone fears.

I feed and live on fear. Fear is my power. These small kills are important to maintain that fear. Because once they're no longer scared of me. I'll be done for my life.

A smile appeared on my face as I recalled something. I don't want all of them to fear me. That one just needs to love me and admire me. The way I would love it to be.

The first girl I don't find annoying. The first girl who is not actually scared of me. Her actions sometimes show her fear but her eyes never did.

She doesn't judge me even when she knows my reality. She doesn't mind my darkness although she knows my hands are blood red.

She knows my past and I want her to be my future. A beautiful future with her is a dream.

The first step to that dream is going to be taken today.

Today when I will ask her to be my companion at the party.

Finally reaching the school, I hid my gun at the back and started marching inside the school.