Episode 15

"Stay."

He hugged me tighter making my body squirm under him.

I couldn't believe what I just did. I wanted to just runaway right now, completely forgetting about that envelope and everything else.

I slowly looked upwards at his face and he looked into my eyes.

I gulped hard and looked away, pulling out of the hug.

"L-Let's s-study.", I said and sat down again on the couch.

He slowly moved from his place and sat right besides me. There was awkward silence in the air.

To end it I instantly picked up a book, looking through it.

"I-I guess it's enough for today. L-Let's continue this some other day.", I said and was about to close my book but his next words made me froze.

"I don't think you can go back home."

My heart beat fastened and eyes went wide wide. My hands slightly quivered as fear gradually took over me.

His head turned at me and hand reached my cheek to caress it softly.

"Due to some family related problems there are reporters outside the house, surrounding it completely. If you'll go out right now then they may capture your pictures. Or just try to make unnecessary scandals."

My heart calmed down a little listening to him. I slowly nodded my head and then looked down. His warm hand which was still on my cheek now lifted my head back at him, making me look into his eyes.

"And I guess there's something we need to talk about too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You'll be comfortable?", he asked and I curtly nodded my head.

"Okay.", he smiled and then pecked my forehead catching me off guard by his sudden action.

Unconciously, a red blush appeared on my face which made him chuckle.

Giving me a last glance, he finally left the room, leaving me all alone.

I finally let go the breath, I didn't even realize I was holding for long.

I had to stay here for the whole night as the reporters might still be outside. But I didn't mind that. This is my perfect chance to get the envelope from the study room.

"Would you like to be my partner for the party?"

His question resonated in my mind.

I don't know what to think or say about it. Not that I really mind being his partner. It doesn't even matter to me. But what I am really worried about is how the other three will take it.

I waited till the midnight, just to make sure that he is completely asleep.

Taking a deep breath, I finally made my out of the room and tiptoed towards the study room.

I was still midway when suddenly a sound from the back made me halt on steps. I fearfully looked back but there was no one back. I took a deep breath to calm my fear and again started walking.

Slowly creaking the door open, I silently colsed it before turning the lights on.

Marching towards the shelves in a hurry, I instantly took out the envelope from the back of the book.

"Shall I open it right now?", my breaths were heavy due to fear and stress.

Closing my eyes to calm myself, I finally decided to open it.