Episode 20

Y/n's pov:

The spirit left my body and it entirely got shaken up to the core. Something inside me broke. Broke to the core.

I could feel the shattering pieces stabbing my heart, making it bleed through my eyes.

Countinous buzzing in my ears was making me deaf along with the completely blurry sight. My hands which were holding the envelope were terribly quivering.

"So you found it......."

Goosebumps crawled over my body as I recognized the familiarity of the deep sharp voice. The envelope which was earlier in my shaking hands now fell down with the sudden shudder.

My breaths were getting more and more uneven as I was at the edge of loosing my conciouness. The eyeslids were getting extremely heavy with each and every passing second but there was lots I had to see yet.

One tear after another kept falling down my eyes pouring my cheeks wet.

My head mechanically turned back towards the direction of the voice.

Jeon jungkook was right in front of me with his hands tied at his front. His eyes met mine and I tried to look through them.

They were empty, devoid of kind of any emotion.

He tsked as his eyes fell back on my figure.

"One little girl thought she could get me down. Me...... Jeon jungkook? Alas~"

There was a sense of sarcasm in his tone as he looked down on me. He evilly chuckled at my messed up state, looking at me with a look of fake pitty.

He took a few steps towards me making me get statued at my place as he slowly picked up the envelope along with the picture, the picture of Emma.

"Why~", a low whisper left my mouth.

"Why what?", he casually asked circling around me making me squirm in his presence.

"Why..... why do you h-have her p-picture?", my voice got lower and lower with each and every word as it seemed like the energy completely drained out of my body.

A hysterical laugh left his mouth as if I cracked the biggest joke.

"Seriously? You still can't understand?", he laughed louder now resting his back at one of the walls.

"Ahh..... then I guess let me help you.", he said with an evil grin before taking a step towards me.

I instantly stepped back in fear with the tears of pain and anguish still streaming down my eyes.

Loud sobs with hiccups left my mouth yet I didn't even try to cover them up. I was messed.

He laughed as he saw me backing away in terror and instantly stopped.

"I think I can't help you alone. I shall call someone then?"

My eyes went wide and I frantically shook my head but they widnened even more, growing the size of a saucer as I heard the name he called next.

"Taehyung!"

Words got lost at the tip of my tongue as I saw him slowly walking into the restroom with the same devious grin.

His eyes fell on me and I saw a reflection of hatred and revengeful fire into them which puzzled me.

"So here's the kitten......", he took a step towards me but I instantly took a step back.