Episode 27

Third person's pov:

"What are you doing jungkook?"

The familiar voice reached Jungkook's ears and he instantly left y/n, backing away.

Y/n also looked at the tall guy in front of her, unable to recognize him.

He was wearing a complete black formal wear with a red handkerchief showing off of his front pocket. His white cuff links were brightly sparkling and body looked gigantic and muscular.

"You should control your anger when dealing with a girl.", the tall guy said to jungkook in a serious tone while walking towards y/n.

He saw her face which was completely poured with tears.

Giving a glare to jungkook, he took out a handkerchief and offered it to y/n.

She hesitantly took it and then instantly ran away from there.

For a moment he looked at her disappearing figure but then shifted his gaze towards jungkook.

"What is this jungkook? Who is this?", he asked in an authoritative voice and anger was visible in his tone.

Jungkook was definitely not happy with being asked about his personal matters but he knew that he has to answer him.

"She's someone who doesn't know where she belongs and I was just telling her about her real place.", he calmly said and moved towards the door.

"Never hurt my sister jungkook. Or you know the consequences.", the guy warned in his deep husky voice.

Jungkook turned around as the words somewhat pinched him.

"Don't worry Namjoon Hyung.", he said in an irritated tone and left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I washed my face multiple times looking at the restroom mirror.

I calmed myself by taking deep breaths with the water dripping down my features.

Just a bit more strong, just a bit more try, everything will be fine......

I turned around and finally went out of the restroom.

"Where were you?"

The sudden question by the tall figure towering me, really made me jump out of shock.

"I-I......", I couldn't get the words out of me.

"Are you sick?", he asked narrowing his eyes. He placed his hand over my forehead which startled me by his sudden touch.

"YOU'RE STILL SICK!", he shouted out loud which made me furrow my brows.

I also touched my forehead and yes. It was burning.

"Why did you even come to school if you were sick?", he asked looking at me with irritated expressions.

"Ugh! Now let's go to the infirmary.", he said and suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Um soobin it's perfectly fine......"

............

Although I resisted a lot but still was dragged to the school's medical center. The doctor said that I need to take some rest so I'll need to stay here for a while.

Although soobin was persistent that he can stay here and can even sleep on the couch besides me but I denied the offer and sent him back to the class.

Soobin is really hard to understand. He've never harmed me, although his aura and words were really harsh sometimes. The whole opposite to jungkook, whose words and actions always seemed to be gentle. But in anyways, I don't trust either.