Episode 39

Third person's pov:

"Miss lalisa, the case you did against Mr Kim Taehyung was discharged due to the lack of evidence. Then why do you want to witness against Mr Kim Taehyung in this case?", the lawyer asked Lisa, who was standing in the witness court.

Taehyung was also in the court today, and his eyes were fixed at Lisa's, giving her death glares.

"The case I did against him was not about his misbehaviour with me. It was about his cruel and brutal nature against all the women. His mentality which makes him think that all woman are under his feet. Which we are not. Instead, men like Mr Kim Taehyung are under the feet of liberal and upright women like us."

Taehyung was burning in rage. Only if it was not a court room then he would make sure to kill Lisa the most brutal way, without caring the least for anything else.

"Miss Lisa, do you now have any evidences against Mr. Kim Taehyung?", the lawyer asked her but to everyone's surprise she nodded her head.

"Finding, Mr. Kim Taehyung being accused for a rape case, another girl approached me to give some proofs against him. She told me that she was in a relationship with Mr. Kim Taehyung for two long years. In which he forced her multiple times, made videos of her without her consent and not stopping over that, he also blackmailed her after they broke up."

"Objection my lord!!!", the defence lawyer stood up from his place.

"Ms Lisa can't accuse my client using bare statements and made up stories. She needs to provide some physical evidences of the crime.", the lawyer stated.

"Ms Lisa, do you have any evidences to prove your accusations?", the judge asked and she nodded.

"The girl sent me the threatening messages, Mr. Kim Taehyung sent her. She also has the videos he was blackmailing her with.", Lisa sternly replied and the evidences were instantly handed over to the court.

"We'll need to see the validity of these files.", the judge commented.

Mr Kim's head moved towards taehyung as they were both sitting besides each other.

"I hope you didn't do it to yourself taehyung.", there was anger visible in Mr. Kim's voice.

"My lord I need the attention of this court.", the lawyer suddenly shouted making the whole court attentive towards her.

"There's an unexpected witness here, who claims that he has to witness against Mr. Kim Taehyung. He also claims that he has evidences against Mr. Taehyung."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

"The way is clear. Go inside. You have only five minutes. Now!", Jisoo whisper shouted to eunwoo and he instantly went inside the room, leaving her alone outside.

Jisoo is an upright lady. She would've never let eunwoo get inside that room if she ever suspected him of anything. But she believes in her brother.

She've always found him kind hearted. He longed for love but that can never make him heartless, as far as she knows and believes.

"Dr. Jisoo?"

Her head snapped at her left as a senior doctor appeared out of nowhere. She was shocked and scared now.

"What are you doing here?", the doctor suspiciously asked making her baflled.

"I-I was just walking here. Actually I've already attended all of my patients.", she nervously replied.