Episode 12

Jeon soobin is indeed the creepiest guy!

I didn't even knew for how long was he sitting next to me sleeping on the desk.

He never gets tired of sleeping, does he?

Shaking my head in disbelief, I made my way out of the library.

There is noise everywhere now as there are only three days left in the welcome party.

"Hey!"

I turned back and saw eunwoo standing at a distance with a lab coat hanging over his arm.

"Hey!", I walked towards him and he smiled wider.

"Had practicals?", I asked and he hummed.

"It's already lunch time. Let's go to cafeteria together.", he suggested and I nodded.

After getting our lunch, we walked to his table. All the eyes were now on us as it was for the first time that a girl sat on their table.

I was confused as none of the other boys were there.

"Taheyung and Jimin are at a business party together while jungkook had some important work at his company.", he explained looking at my puzzled face.

I nodded and started eating my food.

"Medical is a very noble profession but the studies are quite difficult. Yet you are at the top of your badge. Ah, I really envy you.", I said with a chuckle.

"Not really.", he said heaving a deep sigh.

"I'm not that good.", he completed with a gloomy face.

"Why are you saying like that?", I asked being confused.

Is he also being forced to join the field of his parents like the others?

"You don't want to be a doctor?", I asked with concern but his expressions now completely changed.

"No! Medical is passion!", he said persistently.

"I am just...... just not good at studies.", he said looking down but it made me even more puzzled.

"Buy you're the topper of your badge.", I argued.

"Yeah but I am not a gold medalist. There are students more intelligent than me.", he said.

"You shouldn't be thinking like that. Your parents will be proud of you for trying your best at least.", I tried to comfort him with a weak smile laminating my face.

"They're not.", he said which made me frown. Heaving a deep sigh, he continued.

"They're not proud of me y/n. My sister was always better than me in studies. She was always the most brilliant student while I was just a student with average marks.", he said with an upset low tone.