Episode 6

Y/n's pov:

"Seems like the match already ended

"Seems like the match already ended.", jungkook stated walking towards us.

His eyes from eunwoo suddenly fell on me as he walked past me towards his friends.

The eye contact was for a mere second but it seemed to be longer than that. His dark orbs and intimidating aura always leaves a mark. He always carried some unreadable expressions just like me.

It was hard to tell what was going inside his brain. He really looked suspicious to me. And that is a thing to my interest.

"It did. And I won.", eunwoo exclaimed with a wide grin but taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Just this once. So don't be so cocky about it. Or you'll definitely regret it in the next match.", taehyung challenged with annoyance but eunwoo just smirked wide.

"We'll see.", he stated with clear confidence lacing his tone.

While they were both busy bickering, I just stood there looking at them both while jungkook stood tall right in front of me. His eyes never left my frail figure, like he was analyzing my features with his eagle sharp eyes.

"I guess I need to celebrate my win. What say jungkook?", eunwoo suggested with a smile looking at the raven haired while jungkook was still busy gawking at me.

Realizing the situation he immediately came forward to introduce me.

"This is my friend y/n.", eunwoo explained with a smile looking at me.

Jungkook still had his eyes on me, slowly nodding his head.

"Nice to meet you, y/n.", he greeted stretching his hand.

I was petty reluctant to the touches being from a religious family yet the demand of the situation was to go with the flow.

With slight hesitation I held his hand, shaking it slightly.

The hand shake seemed to take longer than usual, while his eyes still on mine, giving a soul piercing glance.

Feeling the situation getting awkward, I perplexed my hand with slight force.

An expression of amusement now covered his face. A slight smile curled up from the corner of his lips which looked more like a smirk to me.

"Shall we go for the celebration then?", Eunwoo asked the raven haired boy and he slightly nodded.

"Let's go."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

And here I am sitting with my three targets at an expensive restaurant.

I was really reluctant to come but eunwoo and taehyung both insisted me. And to some extent it was a good thing too. I really needed to communicate with the suspicious Jeon jungkook.