Final 3/4

Jungkook's pov:

"So you're leaving......."

My head turned at eunwoo who was standing right behind me.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean that I'm no longer in the row. I'll come back for y/n.", I sternly said.

I will definitely come back for her, and once I do, I'll take her with me forever.

"You might be leaving for a long time right?", he asked and I nodded my head, taking my phone off the charge.

"Let's talk a bit then.", he suggested and I furrowed my brows.

"About what?"

He chuckled at my question.

"About the old times."

...........

"You people always made me do the most absurd things.", he said taking a sip from his drink.

"Yeah, you were an easy target.", I laughed while gulping down the whole drink.

"You knew I was different from you yet made me just like you.", he said and stood up from his chair.

"But it was not a very good idea I guess.", he took a few steps ahead, making me completely puzzled by his words.

He extended his hand inside his bag and I laughed.

"Don't tell me you'll take out a gun and shoot me.", I said while coughing.

"No.", he turned to me and I saw a bracelet in his hand.

"What is this bracelet?", I again coughed but he just chuckled.

"You gave me this bracelet when we were in seventh grade as a charm for our friendship.", he replied but I kept coughing badly. What is happening to me? Did he.....

"What did you add in my drink, eunwoo?", I questioned coughing badly.

"You made me your freind and I was really happy because I didn't have much friends."

Ignoring my words he kept talking while I was still coughing badly.

"You made me just like you. You made me heartless, brutal and unjust, just like y'all."

"What did you add in my drink!!!!", I yelled louder this time, trying to stand up from my place but instantly fell down on the floor.

"You shouldn't have made me like you jungkook. You shouldn't have made me do all of that. You shouldn't have hurt my y/n, jungkook."

He crouched down in front of me and now no voice was coming out of my dry throat. He was looking at me with wrath and pain and I could clearly see some tears glistening in his eyes.

Blood was coming out of my mouth now and I realized that this is the end.

"I went to the hospital to her, just to get her tell me the one name. The one name who did it to her. And when she told me, that time I already knew, I already knew that you had to die."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eunwoo's pov:

Driving towards the building of the hospital, I made my way inside it.

I was smiling brightly in happiness as I'll finally get to talk to her after long.

Although after killing jungkook, my mood got a bit spoiled but just the thought of getting near her can make me forget all the other miseries.

My parents behavior, my lack of skills and even my dark side, all the negativity fades away from my life when she comes.

Reaching near the room, I was about to knock on it when I suddenly heard some voices coming from the inside.

"Jungkook is on a runaway. Doesn't it make you unsafe?"

"It doesn't matter. The police has been looking for him, so he won't get away with it."

I recognized the voice, it was y/n's voice.

"And what about that eunwoo? You could take his name instead of jungkook. I mean, taehyung already provided the evidences against jungkook so he was already in danger. But eunwoo, he's completely clear. Why didn't you just put the blame on him to get him down too?"

The male's voice reached my ears and the groud under my feet slipped. It was nothing I could imagine. Y/n did all of this to bring us down.

"I......"

I instantly entered inside, making them both turn their heads towards me.

The male seemed quite shocked while y/n was completely composed.

"What are you doing here!", the guy tried to step towards me but y/n instantly stopped him.

"Can you leave Namjoon?", y/n asked the guy.

"Y/n......"

"It's fine. I just want to talk to him.", she calmly replied.

"But......"

"I'd be fine.", she assured the guy and he finally left giving me a death glare.

Her head turned towards me. Tears started glistening down my eyes. She gave me a slight glance and then moved away.

"I lied.", she started and settled herself on the edge of the bed.

"You lied that you were raped?", I questioned although I knew that she did.

"Yeah, but...... I'm talking about earlier.", she lifted up her head and looked at me in the eyes.

"I lied when I said that I love you."

My heart got stabbed multiple times, with her each and every word.

Painful wouldn't be the right word to describe what I felt. No word could justify this heart wrenching emotion.

"Yes, I planned everything, except for that one accident.", she said and I slided down the wall, on the floor, looking down blankly.

"I planned everything because I knew that it's only you who can bring each other down
Not me.", she monotonously said but I kept my silence.

"Then why didn't you take my name instead of jungkook's?", I lifted up my head and looked into her eyes.

"That way you could get rid of us three at once. Or maybe you were saving me against Jimin......"

"I didn't want to get rid of you."

Her words baffled me.

"You are different from them eunwoo. And I know that you truly loved me.", she stated and tears started streaming down my eyes.

"I don't have anything to do with you. Neither do I want to harm you for anything you did. Your love for me itself is a punishment to you and I won't punish you anymore."

My cheeks poured down with the tears making them completely wet, yet it was still not enough.

"You proved my sister to be a virgin and I got my revenge by proving myself to not to be. I got this idea from you eunwoo. You told me that everything is possible in this world. You told me that even for getting the deserved justice, we're made to take the wrong ways.", she stood up from her place and started walking out.

"I hope you take a new start, a better one. And I hope that we never meet again."

----------⊙----------

Episode 42. We've already seen the end of the most. One more episode left, and we're done.