Episode 30

Y/n's pov:

An encounter with jungkook, a confession with eunwoo and a challenge to taehyung. Thankfully jimin was not there to make my day even more tiring.

I was walking alone back to my house in the dark. Soobin proposed to send me back home but I denied his offer. I don't want to trust anyone now. Especially not my enemies' brother.

Closing the door at the back, I entered the house still completely indugled in my thoughts.

My eyes got widened in shock as they got lifted up to take a look at the figure which was peacefully settled on my living room couch.

Tilting his head, he gave me a wide smirk, making me completely freeze at my spot by his sudden appearance.

"You're back?", he chuckled, playing with the black metallic weapon in his hand, purposely flexing it to me.

"W-What are you doing here?", I asked with my body completely alert to take any necessary actions if needed.

"Don't get scared love.", he got up from the couch and I instantly turned to reach for the door.

I opened it in a rush just to get it closed by him with a loud bang.

His whole body was pressed against my back, making me feel so small under his presence.

"Where do you think you're going, when we didn't even talk yet?", he whispered in my ear followed by a devious chuckle, but I instantly turned around now facing him in proximity.

"There's nothing to talk.", I sternly said but he chuckled again.

"So you want to do something other than talking?"

These men and their cheap mentality!

"What do you want now? Why don't you just leave me alone!", I shouted at him but he still kept his grin.

"I don't want anything from you y/n. I want you, yourself.", he completed extending his hand to stroke my front hair but I yanked his hand away stepping away from him.

I tried to walk past him but now got pushed to the cold wall.

"Can you stoop any lower jungkook?", I tried to get my hand out of his grip but he held it tight.

"Yeah I can. I can stoop to any level to get you y/n. There's no way taehyung is gonna win this time.", he said finally releasing my hand.

Finally he showed his hatred towards his friend. Need to flare it up a bit more.

"You're sick jungkook. But no doubt he's a bigger psycho. Do you know what he said to me though?", I asked and he raised his brow.

"What did he said?", his tone reflected pure rage. This is the right time.

"He said that he won't kill me like my sister. Instead he has better plans for me. He also said a few things which explained me better what his plans are. Shall I tell you?", I smirked but now I knew that his rage knew no limits.

He stepped back a bit and turned completely around with his back towards me.

'Fucking Taheyung!!!', I could hear him cursing although his voice was not that loud. My gaze was fixed at his back ready to know his next move.

He finally turned around and stepped near me. His one hand abruptly grabbed mine in a tight grip, which shocked me.

"You're coming with me!", he started dragging me with him but I kept struggling.