Episode 4

Entering my house, I was welcomed by nothing but silence.

I made my way to my room and directly went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a long shower I went to the room, next to mine.

This room is my secret space where I plan my steps carefully and cautiously.

I went to the wall in front of me and picked the marker from the desk besides.

1.Getting admission in the school. Check.

2.Getting into their eyes. Check.

3.Being friends with them.

That taehyung was frank with me on the rooftop and that eunwoo has already become friends with me. That Jimin seems to be a tough guy but he'll be in the same class as me so it can be managed. I haven't encountered much with that jungkook, so I need to do something about it.

In the end, the conclusion seems to be the fact that it's not as hard as I thought of it to be. It was the first day and they all were already so frank with me. Is it actually how they always behave with every girl? Or is this some special treatment for me?

I internally scoffed at my thoughts. I know that there's nothing special about me except for my beauty and I guess that is what they look for in a girl.

I went to my desk and sit on the chair, caressing the picture placed on the side table.

Emma you were really pretty but their ugly realities engulf the light of hope from your life, making it as dark as their souls.

After her suicide, when I came back from Canada. All I ever found was her diary. Her diary which stated how bad she was treated and her diary which exclaimed her anxiety and how her days were getting harder in that school.

I was getting crazy, trying to find something to find her culprits.

Her medical examination was all clear except for the injuries she got after jumping from the rooftop. Her phone was all clear and there were only a few pictures inside and that too only her's. She had no friend at school so nobody could really tell what actually happened.

Even the CCTV footage of the rooftop was never found.

Her diary seemed to be of no help either as she mentioned everything in an unclear indicative manner.

She stated absolutely no names except for the four names written at the last of the diary. Their names.

There was nothing else wirtten around, not even a word.

So I need to dig in to all of them, in order to find her actual culprit. They all are suspiciously sweet for now but it could just be their facade, a mask over their faces.

From tommorow onwards my sole purpose would be to get close to them in any possible way.

Let's begin with the real plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day:

I locked the door of my house and walked towards the bus stop.

Getting there, I was waiting for the bus when suddenly a beautiful black car stopped right in front of me.

I got confused and narrowed my eyes to peek inside the car.

The window of the car got lowered and I got shocked looking at the person inside. It was Jimin.

He gestured me to come closer to his car and I got confused. Is he calling me?

"Come here.", he said in a morning raspy voice looking directly at my eyes.

I gulped down and instantly got up to get closer to him. I stood in front of the car door and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Why are you statued like that? Get inside the car!", he said and I blinked my eyes a few times not understanding his words.

As I was still froze at my place, he suddenly got out of the car and grabbed my arm. I flinched at his sudden actions.

Shoving me onto the passengers seat, he went to the drivers seat and started driving.

Where is he taking me? OMG!!!

"W-Where are you taking m-me?", I asked completely stuttering.

He narrowed his eyes, looking at me annoyed like I asked for something worng.

Taking a deep breath to calm his angered and annoyed self. He finally spoke.

"I borrowed the notes from you. Take them back, I don't need them anymore.", he said sternly and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You could just give them at the bus stop. Now I will need to walk all the way to the school. And besides I made those notes in my previous school. So I'm not sure if the new teachers would be okay with them or not.", I said and he again looked at me in disbelief.

"I want you to always lend me your notes. And that is why I asked you to get in. And besides I'm also going to the school so just sit back until we reach.", he said and I slightly nodded my head.

There was silence in the air as none of us said a word more. I was looking out of the window while his eyes were fixed at the road.

"You're new?", he asked and I slightly nodded my head, looking at him.

"That's why you're not annoying.", he lowly murmured to himself but I still heard him.

Reaching the school, I immediately got out of his car.

"Thank you.", I said and bowed down before leaving.

Third person's pov:

Y/n left from there in a hurry more like running for her life while Jimin stayed in the car looking at her disappearing figure.

An unknown smile crept on his face as he saw her clumsily bumping into things.

"What's the occasion?"

A voice interrupted as someone now leaned onto the window of his car.

"Huh?", he asked in confusion.

"You're smiling and that's rare Mr angry young man.", eunwoo said as he grinned wide looking at his friend.

Realizing he was smiling he immediately turned his face cold now.

"There's nothing like that.", Jimin said in a cold tone, coming out of the car. Eunwoo just shrugged his shoulders and went inside the school with him.

"