Episode 31

Y/n's pov:

"He knows about the revenge?"

My eyes went wide, and lip partially parted in utter shock. Revenge? He knows about the revenge? He knows everything.....

"Y-You know?", the words abruptly left my mouth as there was impatience in my actions now.

"Hmm. The day I came to your house, I saw that room.", he casually stated which made me even more shocked.

"You went through my stuff? How mannerless!", I yelled in frustration.

"I went into the room and they came into my sight. That is not called 'going through' in my opinion.", he replied with his intent gaze scrutinized in my direction.

"Y-Yeah, b-but.....", I was still angry at the fact that he knew everything but didn't tell me earlier. He pretended to be unaware all the time. He is sharp. I don't trust him.

He went to his chair and then wore his headphones, whereas I was still standing at a distance.

There were many questions in my mind right now. But most importantly, why did soobin hit jungkook like that? For me? But again why would he?

I saw as he started playing a game with his eyes completely fixed at the monitor.

Am I gonna stand here forever?

Taking a deep breath, I went near him. He was playing something which looked really dark, so my gaze now completely got fixed on the monitor screen in curiosity.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!", soobin shouted out loud being startled by my sudden cry.

He was breathing heavily as he turned his gaze back at me in puzzlement.

"Why did you shouted?", he yelled in uncertainty.

"That weird thing appeared out of nowhere so I got scared!!!", I yelled louder as I still couldn't understand about why was he playing such a scary game. I mean I would never.....

"Shit!", he cursed as his eyes fell back on the monitor. He probably lost the game.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!", he shouted in frustration and wore off his headphones.

"I lost 3000$!!!", he shouted again while standing up.

"3000$?", I was shocked.

"Do you think I game all night long, for nothing?", he questioned irritatedly while walking towards me.

Now I realize about why was he always sleepy in the class. He games the whole night. Seems like he has a lot of passion for gaming.

"I have no where to sit.", I said in a guilty tone as I was embarrassed for my behavior. Taking a deep breath, he turned around.

"Follow me.", he started walking out and I tailed him.

Climbing up the stairs, we reached another room now. Entering inside, I saw a bed with a closet in front.

The room was small but gave a very cozy feel. My eyes then fell on the bed which was big enough for two.

Are we by any chance going to share this one bed?

"You can sleep on the bed. I'll go back to my work.", he said relieving my stress and moved to the door.

"Stop!", I abruptly shouted, making him halt on his steps. He turned, now with his complete attention towards me.