Episode 28

Third person's pov:

"You're right....... I lied.", she calmly said and an expression of utter shock appeared on his face. He didn't expect her to say that.

"Now leave me alone. I don't want to see your face.", she completed moving her head away.

He just stood besides her for a while, looking at her uncertainly. He wanted her to deny him but she did the whole opposite.

"You're lying."

His words reached her ear and she turned towards him with a frown on her face.

"You're lying that you lied."

"What is your problem eunwoo? What do you exactly want now? I have nothing else to give you anyways.", she irritatedly seethed at his changing statements.

"You're trying to play with me y/n. One day you say that you love me and the other day, you say that you lied. You're messing me up!", he was angry at his messed thoughts and that is what she wanted. He was near to get into the trap.

"What I said was about the past eunwoo. You're not what I thought of you to be. I admired you to be the person who could hold my hand and save me from all of them. Who could protect me. Who could respect me. But is there any point to all of this when you don't even love me?

I want to hate you but my heart doesn't let me. It still wants to justify your actions. It still says that you did it because they made you do it. Not because you are this way. But no matter what I can't justify anything..... when you yourself claim to be one of them.", saying her heart out with her teary eyes,  she got up from the bed, trying to take off the drip.

"Y/n stop it.", he tried to stop her but she was not ready to listen to him.

"Y/n I'm asking you to stop it.", he again tried to stop her but she harshly pulled the tape out, making blood ooz out of her hand.

"STOP IT Y/N!

I LOVE YOU!!!"

He finally confessed which made her completely halt on her actions.

She looked at him with her glistening eyes and saw him crying?

"I don't know when. I don't know how. But I fell in love with you y/n.", he confessed with the tears glistening down his eyes.

"I did. I did regret doing that to an innocent girl. But I couldn't help. I felt I had to do that to stay with my friends. I thought that it's important to be cruel to stand up along with them all. It was important for me to be like them. I didn't want to be a disappointment like always.", his voice cracked as he cried his heart out, now sitting on the edge of the bed with his head hanging low.

"I don't want to be with them y/n. I just want to be with you.", he cried covering his face with his hands.

She was startled looking at his condition, unable to decipher anything. He eyes were looking at him trying to understand the reality behind his words and actions but they seemed too real.

She didn't knew why she did it. But that is what she wanted to do.

She moved her hand towards him and patted his back.

He lifted up his head to see her with his tear filled eyes.

"I don't know either. How can I fall in love with the one who helped my sister's murderers."

"I don't know why am I even deceiving myself by considering you different."

"But I want to do it eunwoo.", she sat besides him and his eyes never left her's.

"I want to believe you once again."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

Slamming the door open, I went towards my wardrobe to look for some specific thing. All the clothes which were earlier in the closet, were scattered all over the floor now.

"What are you doing jungkook?"

I turned my head and saw my father standing near the door of my room.

"Namjoon is very angry jungkook.", he completed and I rolled my eyes hearing Namjoon's name.

"He's unbearable. Please ask him to stay away from my matters.", I yelled in frustration, turning back towards the closet.

"You know that Sana is his only sister. He's really sensitive in her matter. And why were you even misbehaving with a girl? Who was that?", he kept asking but I held my focus towards looking.

Just then my hand fell on something metallic and I instantly realized what it is.

"If he considers me to be such an animal then he should get his precious sister married to someone else.", I said annoyed and pulled the gun into my jacket secretly, now finally turning around.

"Why are you talking like this jungkook? Have you forgotten your manners?"

I took a breath as I realized how I just talked in all my frustration.

"I'm sorry. I'm just in a hurry. I won't ever repeat it ever again.", I apologized in a calm tone and he nodded his head.

"Sana and Namjoon are coming to our house tomorrow. You should be here. You understand?"

Although I really wanted to argue back as I don't want to meet that girl or her brother. Infact I'm not even going to marry her anyways. But right now, I had absolutely no time.

I nodded my head and finally left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

Soobin was getting his hand bandaged but his sharp gaze was fixed towards y/n's bed.

All the beds were separated by white curtains which made it difficult for him to know what's going inside. But he knew that Eunwoo is taking a lot more time inside.

While, y/n and Eunwoo were both still together, not saying anything but sitting besides each other.

Eunwoo bandaged her hand again properly and they didn't talk much afterwards.

"Can you give me a chance y/n?", eunwoo asked y/n, finally turning his head towards her.

There was silence in the air, as he kept looking at her face when she was completely silent.

Understanding her,  he finally got up from the bed to leave but her words made him halt on his actions.

"I want to but........

jungkook won't ever let me be with you."

----------⊙----------

Although taehyung and jimin are very mean characters but I actually don't like writing episodes without them. So they'll definitely be the most in the next episode as they were no where in these two.