Episode 26

Third person's pov:

I should be scared? Crying at a corner of my house? But I'm not.

A chuckle left my mouth as I recalled how desperate that jimin sounded. I thought of planting a long trap for this one wild fish but it seems like my work got easier itself.

The fish is itself ready to get into the trap.

There was a bit of terror too regarding his matter, as his actions and words at some point actually made me forget my plan with the fear clouding my sight. Yet I know I can deal with it.

Taking the marker, I marked the second point. Now time for the third one. The one I was eagerly waiting for.......

Getting into the bus, my mind was filled with how to deal with Jimin's insanity at the moment. Being submissive too quick can be suspicious...... Then?

Taking a deep sigh, I looked out of the window. The bus temporarily stopped at another stop.

My eyes slightly shifted towards the door but instantly widened as I saw an unexpected face.

No! No! What is he doing here? It was time for jungkook......

I internally panicked as I was not prepared to meet him here and now.

His eyes shifted towards me and a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

I started panting fast as the rush of emotions became uncontrollable.

His presence intimidated me. But the real question was.....  why is he here? He's the prime minister's son, then why would he travel in a bus?

I saw as he took his steps in my direction which raced my heart beat, making it nearly pound out of my chest.

The evil grin never left his features as now he stood right in front of me.

My gaze moved to the side which only made my eyes grow the size of a saucer as I realized that the seat besides me was completely empty.

Picking up my bag, I was about to place it there but he already settled down.

I instantly turned my head and looked out of the window to ignore his presence.

I clutched the skirt of my uniform with my shivering hands to calm them as they were shaking badly.

The bus finally started as all the passengers hopped on.

I believe people didn't recognize him. But I could. There's no way I can ever forget this face.

My body went stiff, completely rigid, as I felt his hand on my back. He was drawing small circles on it with his fingers.

I tried to move forward but there was no more space left.

His head moved towards me and I could feel his warm breath fanning over my neck.

"What happened to the girl trying to take us over? Are you perhaps afraid now?", he purposely talked in a low seductive voice and a devious chuckle followed his words. He was clearly mocking me.

"No need to be afraid kitten.", his hand now snaked around my waist.

I tried to wiggle out of it but I didn't mean to create a scene at the moment, so I couldn't try harder.

"Because....... I won't kill you."

My head turned at his direction as the words left his mouth. How shamelessly and easily does he said the word 'kill'.