🐾Act-1🐾

* knock knock knock *
...
* k n O c k *
...

*KNOCK*
...

A fist pounds on the door of a quaint cabin.

**✿❀Your POV❀✿**

Oh, dear. No one comes up here unless something drastic has happened. An avalanche, someone dead, or worse- someone got turned around and wound up out here.

I get up to open the door anyway. I wouldn't want to spend another one of my afternoons lonely- would I?

 I wouldn't want to spend another one of my afternoons lonely- would I?

??? 'S POV.

Finally, someone answers. I think. They have their face concealed, and every detail about them.

They take deep and ragged breaths- almost like a dragon charging up a fiery attack.

"Excuse us. But, are you [Name], [Last Name]?"

The strange being nods its head in the positive.

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to talking to probably a freak who could rip us apart at any second; causing my partner to speak on my behalf.

"We would be oh-so thankful if you accompanied us to be 'recruited' for an interview."

The being tilts its head, in oblivious confusion.

"You- and many others will have an opportunity to show off your own personal, and talented skills, make friends, and have every need met."

Without hesitation, the being shuts the door behind them. They outstretch their arm- motioning us to 'lead the way'.

For a second there I thought they were about to attack.. or at least shut the door on us.

.・゜-: ✧:-Your POV-: ✧:-゜・.

I'm ecstatic. I can't feel it due to the sheer cold but, I believe that I must have a huge grin spread across my face!

This will be just like the movies. Like a real summer camp! Plus, food. I heard them say needs- and food is a need.

If only it was that easy. Of course, the two gentlemen 'escorting me down the mountain' got lost.

That's when I took the liberty of tying two grappling hooks to their belt loops to guide them down the mountain.

I don't blame them for losing their way, it's constantly snowing, meaning any footprints or tracks they left behind had almost completely been buried.

After many whispers, stares and blatant gasps from the crowds of people circling the two young adults they had promised would have died up in that mountain, and the one who was assumed to be a fabled, mountain hermit; the 'group' had successfully made it down the mountain.

Expecting our arrival was a large black van. The two gentlemen look at each other, then at me, then finally at their gaped mouth friend behind the wheel.

Just like the townsfolk, you assumed they would never get to see you, or even get you this far off the mountain.

"We've never had someone be so compliant. So, uhhhh-"

"You can just sit in the back. Just don't wake up any of your 'future'  pals. They're- very tired."

I don't see a problem with this, so I hop into the back of the van. As expected, there were many bodies piled up next to each other. Like a pack of sardines.

"I advise not touching those. Unless you want something bad to happen."

I let the warning sink in. Then, I give the driver a thumbs up. Them, underestimating my passive nature, just sighs and carries on driving down- and out of town.

END
Word count: 554