🫂Act-32🫂

[Lemon Warning]

[ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ: ˡᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ʷᵒʳᵈ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵇᵉ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ 'ⁱⁿᵗᵃᵐⁱⁿᵗᵉ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ']

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

My endless worried calls seemed to reach deaf ears. Nothing but echoes and the sound of running rivers nearby respond.

At least the forest I'm in seems familiar. It's pathways and trails are etched in my head from childhood.

Instead of waiting around for someone to rescue me from this dark and raining forest, I decide to head towards a clearing up ahead.

I look down at the path ahead of me, trying not to think about the haunting and starless night sky above. With further inspection of my body, it appears I'm a little underdressed for this weather.

I knew something felt off, I'm not wearing a jacket! The pelting and size-changing raindrops completely drenche me from head to toe. The clothes I have on seem to stick to my body snuggly, refusing to unstick, no matter how much I pull and tug.

As I stepped foot into a clearing of the mass amount of trees that surrounded the paths an immense fear stirred within me.

In the middle of this clearing was a small circular table, the small table emitted a large amount of light. Walking closer to this table would reveal that the small light came from a handheld camcorder.

I take it upon myself to inspect the camcorder, though it didn't take me long to realize it was recording. Specifically, it was recording the opening I used to walk into the clearing.

I can barely turn my head around before I hear a smooth voice call out to me.

"D-ᴅᴇᴀʀ, I ᴀ-ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇ ʏ-ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴛ-ᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀᴍ-ᴍᴇʀᴀ ᴅᴏᴡ-ᴡɴ."

A long and defined arm slithers across my waist and holds me tightly while another arm grabs the camcorder from my grasp and places it back on the table.

I attempt to struggle, but for some odd reason, my attempts at harming the individual behind me have no success.

The person behind me takes a few steps back, and with their arms wrapped around my body, I'm forced to move with them to not tumble to the ground.

I once again try attacking this stranger, but my attempt turns futile as I'm turned to face this mysterious force who has me in its strong grip.

All worry seems to ease away as I'm faced with a familiar face. Tᴏʙʏ, realizing that I'm no longer going to try and attack him, gently holds me against his chest.

In utter confusion about why either of us is here, I decide to question Tᴏʙʏ and his motives.

"I'm not understanding, why on Earth are we here?"

"Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ-ᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀ-ʀ-ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ? Yᴏᴜ ᴘʀ-ʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ-ᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛ-ᴛᴇ!" Tᴏʙʏ brings a hand to my face and wipes away the many raindrops smeared on my face.