✋︎❄︎🕯︎💧︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎📪︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ☜︎✌︎☼︎☹︎✋︎☜︎☼︎

It's me. You come later. Patience.

◻︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎♏︎■︎⧫︎

(WARNING: Mild gore?)

The snow on the ground leaves behind a nice crunch coat of sturdy snow.

The kind that just has a harder time melting away.

Today- is like non other. Cold, windy,
and the air is sweet.

Something tells me- today, it's happening.

We've already met, but this time- it'll be different. Oh so different.

This time, hey get to see me.

The real ᗰᗴ.

My thoughts, are normal for someone my age. However- my speech is lacking. Severely.

It's limited. It comes out sloppy.

Talking to them will be difficult, seeing as I'll be the only one talking.

I have a solution, however. A very clever idea indeed.

I modeled it after a human headband. Oh, [Name]. Them and their 'human inventions'. What's important about this headband is what sits on top of it.

Twin dowsing rods.

It makes for a funny hat, but as long as it's useful they won't mind the look.

At least I hope so.

Why haven't seen each other... In a very long time.

*RUSSTLE RUSSTLE*

And there. There they stand. Proud, and gluttonous.

They stagger forward. Giving me the right amount of time to slip on the 'tech-band'.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The creature before me, reveals itself to me in the most devilish way possible. An old 'councillor' I had left to rot at that camp.

I move towards them, limping due to my sudden cold. I believe this to be my finally responding to my wound.

They move closer.... and closer.... yet even more closer. To the point were our nose bridges rub together.

I meant to come at a later time, but Toby was so worried about my condition he forced me to meet with this.... THING.

How dare it tournament me- especially like this. In a form of something I cannot stand to stomach looking at.

"Get away from me. Monster- in human form."

They spoke.

I spoke? So easily as well. Wait till Toby hears about that, he'll have an uproar. 'We won't you talk to me then'; I'm sure he'll say.

Wait. I didn't move my mouth. My lips stayed absolutely shut. How in the world could I have talked??

"That's interesting, and useful. Now. Tell me why you're here. "