🫱Act-31🫲

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Oh, glob- what are you supposed to do in these sorts of situations?!

I've never had someone come into my house before! Not even as a kid!

... It'll be okay. I mean, Tᴏʙʏ invited me into his home so easily. But then again, Tᴏʙʏ's amazing with people.

How else could you explain his connection to his co-workers? They seem so close. (Flashback to the time Toby hit Tim with a stick. Double flashback to the time when Toby beat the shit out of Tim and dragged him like 3 yards to E.J's basement lol)

I shouldn't doubt that Tᴏʙʏ wouldn't care if I made a few mistakes while being his host.

I also hope that leaving him to go get firewood wasn't seen as rude.

I open the door to my home with no remorse, I'd have to come in at some point so there's no use dragging it out.

... Once entering I can already tell some things off.

And it's not just the fact my furniture and cupboards that seemed to be rummaged through by Tᴏʙʏ.

It's weirdly... quiet. There isn't even the sound of Poe's squeaks or Tᴏʙʏ's faint vocal tics.

I approach the stairs but halt at the sight of one of my shirts strewn half hazardously. This wasn't here before.. was it?

My question was answered by yet another one of my shirts being thrown down the stairs.

"Tᴏʙʏ? You go through my stuff?"

"...I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. M-ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ."

I make my way up, slowly picking up my clothing and tip-toeing around to not alert Tᴏʙʏ of my presence.

My door is cracked open enough to peer inside slightly.

Tᴏʙʏ's indeed, going through my things. My closet is wide open, showcasing my array of (stolen) clothing.

Tᴏʙʏ picks up one of my sweaters- displaying it over his body, he poses in front of the raccoons, like some messed up fashion show.

I'm calling it messed up due to the fact he's pillaging MY CLOSET!

I swing open the door and formally announce myself to the 'room'.

"..ᴜᴍ. Sᴏ-ᴏʀʀʏ! Tʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴡ-ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ!.."

"It kind of looks like you're messing around and prying through my things."

"Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙ-ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴀ-ᴀɴᴏɪᴅ! I ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ..ᴄʟᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ?"

Was that a question? He's not even sure about his alibi.

"Enough messing around. We need to start thinking."

"Sᴜ-ᴜʀᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ-ᴅ ʏ-ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪs-sᴄᴜss?"

"Well, we got teleported, our pals back at the mansion probably think we died, we probably are going to die- based on our food situation, and we just so happen to be in one of the coldest places in the state."