🎧Act-22🎧

(This is sorta just filler)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Jane's POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I open my eyes to the familiar sight of my room.

Almost immediately, I felt something wrong. Someone else was in here.

Cmon, Jane. It's just one of those idiots coming to wake me up

A flowy black essence crawls across my ceiling.

Oh- "Get out!" I yell at the unfamiliar shadow.

I can't see who it is, but by the look of it, it's not anyone I know.

"Did you hear me?? I said leave, bozo." The shadow bends down, almost uncomfortably to the floor. I blink a few times, and it disappears.

Wait- it disappeared?! Just like that? I get up frustrated and look around my room. They didn't steal anything they left some things behind.

A flare gun, with no bullets. A large and laced scrapbook. And, a bookmark.

Wow. This is some extreme littering.

Since I have the day off, wouldn't hurt to take a peak. Plus, this is probably nothing to record or tell anyone about.

I have to admit, it's a pretty scrapbook. I filp open the pages to reveal, it's a photo album.

The photos are of a family. Super nuclear. One father, one mother, one-...

..Huh. The kid looks kinda of like... [Name]?

I mean, might as well be. Under the photos, names and dates are scribbled down. The parent's names have been smeared, and are now unreadable.

However, the kids' name matches [Name]'s. Same name, same vibe. Same kid.

I tried to continue my search in the dusty photo album, but I was interrupted by the biggest loser I know-

"Hey, Toby."

"GAH!"

"What's wrong? Why are you ticking so much- what's with the box?"

"[NAME] IS DEAD!!!"

... This better be another one of Toby's BS ways of getting me to work for him.

"Are they dead, or did they just run away?"

As Toby's 'long-term pal', it's kinda my job to make sure he's somewhat stable. (They bond over supernatural shows and magic).

"UGH- I-I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ! Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜ-ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡ-ᴡ-ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!!"

"Thank god- maybe they got tired of your mental ass and left."

"Dᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ! I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴇ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ!!!"

"Die huh?"

"Y-YES!"

That doesn't sound too bad... sad to say this but I kinda do have to help- that [Name] of his stopped us from getting killed by that forest demon.