🕸Act-29🕸

Narrator POV

[Name], is calm.

Everything is here.

The people, the wires, the spirits, the drama, and the thing to kill Mr- for good.

The initial goal was to get Mr evicted from the forest. Buuuut, technically if he's dead- then he'll automatically not be 'living' in the forest!

The tricky and difficult part about this is; he's not mortal.

The game plan is, you'll use your wish that was granted to you to expel him from this mortal plain! Which means he'll be transported into what is believed to be the land of monsters.

That's where all your night terrors take place.

Anyhow what's important now is patience!

Tᴏʙʏ said that [Name] had to wait 30 minutes before they're able to preform. So for now, you're 'hiding' in the kitchen, talking with E.J.

"𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣?"

E.J brings a wooden spoon to your mouth, and you responded by siping on it.

"No, but it would be better with pepper."

"ℙ𝕖𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕙? 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥."

You felt a little silly sitting in a room giving culinary advice to a demon in a full magicians outfit.

[Name] doesn't know how Tᴏʙʏ even came up with the whole "magician act thing".

You're 87% sure that he just wanted you to do something so extracting so no one would see him write his letter to you.

...

There was a long silence in the room, but not because everything went quite, but because your head was flooded with a message.

" 🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄾🅄🅃🅂🄸🄳🄴 "

The message goes in one ear and out the other, the ambient sounds of the kitchen return after the message fades away.

[Name] stands up, and sneaks out the back of the kitchen- avoiding E.Js questioning glares.

...

The outside nips at the now unmasked nose of [Name]. It's windy outside, and the tiniest droplets of rain can barely be felt.

Along side [Name] on this half moon night is a little girl. The girl is around 8 or 9, has a tatered pink dress that seems to be splattered with mud and grim, and a very detached nose that hangs on by what seems to be fresh stitches.

"🅆🄷🄰🅃 🄳🄾 🅈🄾🅄 🅃🄷🄸🄽🄺 🅈🄾🅄'🅁🄴 🄳🄾🄸🄽🄶? 🄰🅁🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🅃🅁🅈🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄾 🄳🄸🄴?"

"Pardon?"

"🅈🄾🅄'🅁🄴 🄼🄾🅁🄴 🅃🄷🄰🄽 🄰🄽 🄸🄳🄸🄾🅃 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅃🄷🄸🄽🄺 🅈🄾🅄 🄲🄰🄽 🄶🄴🅃 🄰🅆🄰🅈 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄺🄸🄻🄻🄸🄽🄶 🄼🅁. 🅈🄾🅄 🄳🄾🄽'🅃 🄴🅅🄴🄽 🄷🄰🅅🄴 🄰 🅂🄾🄻🄸🄳 🄿🄻🄰🄽. 🅈🄾🅄 🄳🄾🄽'🅃 🄴🅅🄴🄽 🄺🄽🄾🅆 🄷🄸🅂 🅆🄴🄰🄺🄽🄴🅂🅂'🅂!"

"You're absolutely right. I don't know what I'm doing."

"🅆🄷🄰🅃 🅆🄴🅁🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🄴🅅🄴🄽 🄶🄾🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄾 🄰🅃🅃🄴🄼🄿🅃? 🄰 🅂🅃🄰🄱🄱🄸🄽🄶? 🄷🄴 🄳🄾🄴🅂🄽'🅃 🄱🄻🄴🄴🄳! 🄰🄽🄳 🄷🄴 🄲🄴🅁🅃🄰🄸🄽🄻🅈 🄳🄾🄴🅂🄽'🅃 🅃🄰🄺🄴 🄺🄸🄽🄳🄻🅈 🅃🄾 🄿🄴🄾🄿🄻🄴 🅆🄷🄾 🅃🅁🅈 🅃🄾 🄰🅂🅂🄰🅂🅂🄸🄽🄰🅃🄴 🄷🄸🄼!"