🏹Act-4🏹

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

...

No way.

Toby, my new found friend- has baby raccoons in his shower. How?!

I've seen zero wild life since coming here- not even a single bug! That means Toby had to bring them here. Willing.

Sure, he smells a little funky- but I didn't expect this! ..No offence Tᴏʙʏ. I gently pick up the two babies by the crook of their necks. I put them in the sink- hoping that the temperature of the untouched surface doesn't damage their paw pads.

I was able to shower without any difficulty (if you exclude having to unclog the large amount of raccon hair stuck in the hair trap).

After my relaxing shower, I let the tub dry before placing the 4 large blankets that were already in there back in. Then I place the two babies down in their bed spread and bid them good night.

.・゜゜・

I open the door to a pair of sweats. I take in a sniff- they're clean. (Thank goodness).

I assume this to be my pals doing. The clothes get caught on my half wet body, but feel more comfortable once fully on. A white sweat shirt and dark grey pants- not too bad!

When I went down stairs, Toby was no where to be found. Instead- the lights were off and the couch was covered in soft blankets and pillows.

Hm~ the sheets must of just been washed. Their warmth and vanilla scent slowly serenades me to lay down.

I stuff my old clothes underneath my already discarded 'gear'. I'd taken it some of it off to drink the tea Toby gave me- and had completely gotten rid of them once going up for a shower.

Toby didn't seem to mind me not wanting to show him my face. In a sense he also feels the need to hide his face from the world.

Probably because of something personally. I shouldn't ask- it might be too personal. Friends don't pressure other friends into doing whatever they want.

I have decided not to pry into Toby's personal business.

Letting my thoughts finally empty themselves- I fall to sleep.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"🄲🄷🄸🄻🄳. 🅁🄸🅂🄴. 🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🄴🄳 🅃🄾 🅆🄰🄺🄴 🅄🄿 🄽🄾🅆."

I open my eyes to look at whatever is speaking to me so heavenly. It appears to be some other worldly being.

It's no where to be seen.

*Okay. What about, Tᴏʙʏ?*

"🅈🄾🅄'🄻🄻 🄽🄴🄴🄳 🅃🄾 🅆🄰🄺🄴 🄷🄸🄼 🅄🄿 🄰🅂 🅆🄴🄻🄻. 🅃🄷🄴🄽, 🄸 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🅃🄾 🄶🄴🅃 🄳🅁🄴🅂🅂🄴🄳 🄰🄽🄳 🄻🄴🅃 🅃🄾🄱🅈 🄻🄴🄰🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 '🄳🄸🄽🄸🄽🄶 🄷🄰🄻🄻' "