🥥Act-28🥥

Narrator POV

[Name] was in that banquet hall for hours. It's amazing how something could stay so still. You would think they were having a manic episode, but in reality they have received a very worrying hand written letter.

It's from Tᴏʙʏ. [Name] found it on their nightstand- and in its arrival, Tᴏʙʏ has disappeared.

The note reads as follows:

Dear [Name],

   My heart races as I write this letter, knowing that with every word, I'm revealing the depths of my emotions to you. For the longest time, I've been scared to express my true feelings, simply because I believe that you deserve so much better than me.

From the moment we met, there was something special about you. Your warmth and kindness touched my heart, and gradually, I found myself falling for you - hard and fast. Yet, despite my strong feelings for you, the fear of letting you down or not being good enough held me back.

In your eyes, I see a spark that deserves to be matched only by someone truly extraordinary. Watching you light up every corner of the room with your grace and charm has only made my admiration for you grow stronger.

But here I am, finally mustering up the courage to express my feelings in a way that feels most genuine: through these words on this paper. Whether we are together or apart, know that what I feel for you is more than just a fleeting emotion - it has become an undeniable part of who I am.

You deserve nothing less than perfection in your life, and if given a chance to be with you, I promise to strive towards becoming the person who makes you feel cherished and loved every single day. All I ask is for a chance to prove my love for you – an opportunity to show that together we can create something beautiful and long-lasting.

Know that regardless of what happens in our relationship – whether it takes flight or remains grounded – these feelings will remain tucked within the very core of me. Thank you for being such an inspiring presence in my life; one that continuously pushes me to become a better person.

Come to the cabins basement- I will be waiting.

With all my heart,
Toby

This would be a very exceptional letter, if it was actually written by Tᴏʙʏ. However, its not. Its not Tᴏʙʏ's handwriting, and its certainty not something he would write either.

Tᴏʙʏ likes to keep his emotions from me- sure- but what they got wrong in this letter was that he would never be so sappy.

He's a romantic at heart, but he doesn't seem the type to write lengthy letters about it. Yeah, I know he likes me, but he surley doesn't "love me". Probably-

Now that I think about it hard enough, he has been-

" Tʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ! I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ!!!"

Tᴏʙʏ wraps his arms around you, and doesn't give you a chance to talk before speaking up again.

"I ɢᴏᴛ E.J ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ!"

"Wow, you're a great assistant Tᴏʙʏ. Thank you for all your help-"

Tᴏʙʏ starts to walk away, seemingly satisfied that you acknowledged his hard work- but of course you had something to ask him.

"Did you write me a letter and leave it on my night stand this morning?"

"Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ? I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ."

"Can you take a look at this then?"

Utterly confused; Tᴏʙʏ takes the paper from your hand and reads it silently to himself. However, you could tell which parts he was reading based on how scrunched up his eyebrows got.

Today, Tᴏʙʏ was wearing his usual work get up. This was very upsetting to you- you liked seeing his reaction to things and you can't normally do that when he has his face get up on.

"..Hᴏʀʀᴇɴᴅᴏᴜs. Dɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?"

"Ouch."

"Oʜ- ᴜʜ, I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. Iғ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ!"

Tᴏʙʏ is awful with emotions. But, you've grown to accept that he does in fact feel things- he just can't express how he feels. And whenever he talks it sounds sinister.

"Hehe, okay then- I expect one later tonight."

"Hᴜʜ?! Uʜ, I ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ʏᴇᴀʜ! Yᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ! Uʜʜ- ʏ- ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ʙʏᴇ ɴᴏᴡ."

Tᴏʙʏ waves goodbye (awkwardly), and steamers out of the room.

So, it wasn't him. A little saddening, but you're happy you caught on to it being a ruse.

Whoever wrote this is entirely an idiot. They must think I'm a foul.

...

It's Tim. Isn't it.

You probably should of guessed that- you can't think of anyone who would write a long fake letter and then hide out in a basement all day other than Tim.

He's dedicated- just not very bright. Poor guy must of been down there all night.

I'll make it up to him, somehow. But for now I'm looking forward to have the banquet decked out.

E.J is (happily) back on "good duty" for the banquet, the others will arrive soon, the victims that came with me (all of them) are in the loft; recording, and the banquet walls themselves have been plastered with large and eye-catching furniture (just like Tᴏʙʏ would want it).

Today, and the very few hours of tomorrow; I will spend all of my time slowly killing "MR".

First, the very early guests will arrive to greet the Forest Spirit.

Second, food will be served, which I'm excited for because I've never had E.J's food before.

Third, actually kill the big bastard.

END
Word count: 960
Authors note: Sorry for the weird updates, I started an entire webcomic.

Anyway- the next will be the ending and probably be like 3,000 words long.

Good luck reading all of that!