🍂Act-16🍂

(SLIGHT NSFW)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

It's a beautiful day outside.

Cicadas and mourning doves are blasting their sounds into the air.

Today marks 3 full weeks that I've been here. Time flies when you're constantly inhaling the fumes of cooking oil.

After awhile of just laying still- I get up the courage to roll over and get up. My body is trying to refuse to get up at all due to my sore back and legs.

I'm not used to jumping around like that- it was fun- but the aftermath destroyed my body. I take a look behind me- Tᴏʙʏ is still asleep?

Why is Tᴏʙʏ here? Doesn't he have a job? I guess MR. called work off.

By the looks of it, it's around lunchtime. I should probably just deal with the pain and head downstairs to make something. The general soreness should pass by then.

Even though I had already made plans to get up my body still protested my actions. But, I pulled through in the end.

Tᴏʙʏ had the same idea. But, instead of rising to his feet- he rolled over too far and landed on the floor.

*soft whimpering*

I walk over to the side of the bed only to find the most adorable site ever.

Tᴏʙʏ, with his leg, still holding onto the bed, covering his face with one hand and his head with the other. He fell off.

Why in the world is he whimpering? He doesn't even feel pain.

"Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ- I'ᴍ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴇᴅ."

I do as told and let Tᴏʙʏ get up without my help.

"Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ- ... Hᴇʏ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀ-ʀᴍᴏsᴛᴀᴛ? Iᴛ's ғ-ғʀᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ."

*We have a thermostat?*

"... Oʜ sʜɪᴛ. Dᴜᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's sɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ."

*Yeah. We live in the north. That's normal.*

"Tʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛ-ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜɪʟʟ."

...

"Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sɴ-ɴᴏᴡᴇᴅ ɪɴ."

...

*Tᴏʙʏ, I lived on a mountain- surrounded by snow 24/7. It's okay.*

"Oʜʜʜ- I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍ-ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛ-ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ."

*Why would MR. ask you guys to travel all of the way to the south- just for one person?*

"Wᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ- ɪᴛ ᴍᴀ-ᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ."

I take in a large breath of air and gently grasp Tᴏʙʏ's hands. He pretends not to know things so I'll keep talking to him- it's sweet but I wish he'd stop putting himself down so much.

*You're not dumb. Just forgetful. Do you have a coat? I'd like to go outside for a walk. *

"I have my turtle neck!"

*That's not going to cut it. *

"I only have my work clothes though. All of my other junk is 'fancy'. "