🦴Act-7🦴

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I took some bacon home with me, along with 2 apples. Tᴏʙʏ should be eating better, and more nutrient-filled meals!

With his physic- I can only assume he's been eating junk food and microwavable 'dinners'.

It's odd though. Tᴏʙʏ says that his job is to gather as much supplies as MR. demands of him.

So, why doesn't he get good food for himself?

The fridge in the main house is stocked full of delightful cuisine! Surely, MR. must know that one of their employees is underfeeding themselves- right?

Fed up with Tᴏʙʏ's poor habits- I get to work on dinner!

I take out the half-empty bottle of honey that Tᴏʙʏ keeps in his cabinets and set it near the rest of the ingredients.

Honey- it's the perfect barely noticeable sweetener!

Not only does it make the meat more appetizing to look at- it also brings more flavor to pig fat!

Which is perfect for what I'm about to make.

I organize the bacon in a circle around an apple- and season the raw meat with salt, pepper, and baking powder. The apple is wrapped up in the many pieces of bacon before, being smothered in honey.

I do the same to the other spare apple, this time peeling away its outer shell and carving out its core with diligence. While I set mine to cook in the microwave, I prepared the rice cooker I found while preparing tea.

I also pulled out the 25 pounds of rice he had stored behind it. I could only read half of whatever the label said... because it was in Mandarin. But, I already know how to cook rice..so this will not stop my cooking!

Sifting the rice around to make sure there weren't any weevils in it caught Tᴏʙʏ's attention.

He made his way 'sneakily' down the stairs- peeking his eyes through the balusters.

*:..。o○Tᴏʙʏ's POV○o。..:*

Rɪᴄᴇ? Wʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴄᴇ? I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ ʀɪᴄᴇ!

*BEEP*

Oʜ! Tʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ. Nᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ- ʜᴀᴠᴇ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ sᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙᴀᴄᴏɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ʏᴇᴛ.

Oʀ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs I'ᴍ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ [Nᴀᴍᴇ]'s ᴏᴡɴ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘᴇs?! Iᴛ's ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sɪᴄᴋ...

Tʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴏɴ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴄᴏᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ.

Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇɴᴇᴅ, ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴅʀɪᴘs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.

[Nᴀᴍᴇ] ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ. Vᴇʀʏ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ.