🥐Act-2🥐

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

We've arrived! Well, me and the two gentlemen and woman are here. Along with others I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜ-ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ-ʏ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ s-s-sᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ?! Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴ-ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʏᴇᴛ!" A strange and lanky man figure shrowded by others surrounding him exclaims his anguish at my presence.

"Leave them. They won't do any harm. We didn't even need to knock 'em' out before driving them here." The one with the yellow hoodie spoke out for me and placed a harsh hand on my shoulder.

Knock me out? Knock me out??

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠? 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟, 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕄𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝔼.𝕁". A tall man with an odd sense of clothing style comes up to me. He wore nothing but black sweats and what looked like a blue 'mask' made up of candle wax, tar, and what could only be crayola clay.

I sign my name in ASL and greet E.J. with a nice firm handshake! Just like I had practiced in case someone decided to be my friend. If TV has taught me anything, it's that you should never judge others by the way they look!

Perplexed by my strange behavior, one of the gentlemen who brought me here speaks up.

"Uhhh, what? You don't talk or something?" The lady who drove us here whispers to me.

I shake my head in the negative. Well, I can but It's hard talking to others after being secluded for so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so
long.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍, '𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎], 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.' " Says a rugged teen with flared and long black hair. Like many of the others, had a strange exterior. I take note of a very large carving that I can't see very well because he has turned his back turned away from me.

I'm starting to notice a pattern here. The gentlemen who brought me here had masks and items to conceal their identities, such as; a yellow hoodie with a black mask and a red frown on it, and a feminine mask with a large brown jacket that concealed his figure.

...

Good thing I fit in with my ski gear- I would have felt awkward if I didn't follow the obvious dress code.

"Since when did you know sign language?" The lovely lady who drove me here questions. Which, now I'm realizing is also wearing a black and white mask.

"𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?"

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕣. 𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕤."

I shake my head in the positive. Yes! At least someone understands what I'm trying to say!

"W-wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ. Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛ-ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ʜ-ʜᴇʀᴇ. [Name]- sᴛᴀʏ ᴘᴜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘ-ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀss ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴜs-s." Says a man with a seemingly tougher attitude towards me than the rest. His disguise didn't cover his whole face, but it was enough to keep his identity hidden. A pair of orange goggles, and a hoodie that reminded you of a raccoon.

I take the time to look around at my surroundings. It looks like a regular basement- just ten times larger.

Sooner or later, large amounts of people walk in timidly- with one of the gentlemen who brought me here leading... I should learn their names. After arranging everyone into the room- the door closed and all of the people that talked to me were on some makeshift stage- if you could call it that.