🥨Act-33🥨

-Third Person Narrative-

'Dᴇᴀʀ [Nᴀᴍᴇ],

Yᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ- sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴏ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛs, I ᴡᴀs sᴋᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. I ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. (Sᴏʀʀʏ)

I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ MR. ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴᴋs sᴏ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ. I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ I ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ. Aʟsᴏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs. (Rᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏɴᴇs)

I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ. I ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪsᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋ. (Wʜɪᴄʜ I'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ)

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴜɪᴛᴇs, I'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ. Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs, MR sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ. Wʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴs, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ғʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ʙʏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. I ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ. Jᴜsᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴏᴡ I ғᴇᴇʟ. Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

-Tᴏʙʏ
P.S ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ

The letter was hard to read. Random lines warped the paper like battle scars. Some even left holes in their slashings.

However, [Name] had no problem reading it. Their face held nothing but admiration for Tᴏʙʏ's words. As their eyes traveled down the paper, Tᴏʙʏ hung by the doorway; camera in hand.

One of the only things he had in his pocket when he was transported. Within, it held the deepest moments he'd like to cherish and watch forever and ever. Moments of company events, moments of his old life, moments of [Name], moments of [Name] eating his food, moments of [Name] watching a movie he likes, moments of [Name] soundly asleep, moments of [Name] sleepwalking, etc.

His breath feels withered in his throat while watching [Name] read his sorry excuse of devotion toward them.

[Name] doesn't move for a while. They only break their silence with the sound of crinkling sheets and the creaking of a bed.

Their body leaves the bed, no obvious emotion showing. One of their hands grabs their head device which was gifted to them. Only then can their words ring true and loudly throughout the house's abandoned halls.

"Tᴏʙʏ. Did you write this?" [Name] already knew that answer, but the comfort of confirmation was unlike any other in this situation.

"Y-Yᴇs. I ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡ-ᴡᴏʀᴅ." Tᴏʙʏ can't help but let his knees buckle a little as [Name]'s figure walks toward him. A soft and comforting hand is brought up to Tᴏʙʏ's chin, making his body shiver and begin to sweat from the intensity of the passion between them.

[Name] removes their macanicle headpiece and allows their actions to be their words. It begins with small kisses on the jawline. It ended with [Name]'s hands wrapped around Tᴏʙʏ's lower torso, pushing him closer to them.

Tᴏʙʏ sets his camera to the side, eager to let his own hands travel [Name]'s body. Once his fingers touch [Name]'s skin he hungrily stares into [Name]'s eyes, awaiting further instructions.

"Dᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴ..." Tᴏʙʏ questions what's happening, and if what he's currently feeling between them is the correct thing. He's deeply desperate for an answer to his desires- no matter the answer.

"I feel the same way." Despite [Name] declaring their thoughts, Tᴏʙʏ still has a hard time processing if he's still in a hallucinatory state.

[Name] takes the lead by pulling away Tᴏʙʏ's small mouth covering and kissing him deeply. Tᴏʙʏ's eyes close shut, trusting to be handled well. He lets his fingers cup [Name]'s face. His fingertips pushed ever so slightly into the depths of their face.

Not wanting to waste a second, he wraps two strong arms around [Name] and begins to walk them closer to the bed.

[Name]'s back bumps into one of the many blankets that lie idly, prompting them to sit on top of the covers. Tᴏʙʏ's hands ache with anticipation.

"I've wait-ted for t-this fo-or s-so long." Tᴏʙʏ's words come out as stuttering mumbles as he begins to fiddle with the string that is currently the only thing holding up his pants.

As the cloth drops to the floor Tᴏʙʏ's protruding and sculpted buldge threatens to spill out of his boxers. His tip has already begun to slip out, giving it a nice view as [Name] goes back in for another soul-nourishing kiss.

Tᴏʙʏ once again closes his eyes, this time moving his face to an enriching rhythm, forcing their lips to ride each other like a wave.
[Name] eventually wraps their arms across Tᴏʙʏ's back, effectively bringing him down with them as they lay their back down and onto the bed- not breaking the kiss once.

Tᴏʙʏ's camera was seemingly lying down in the perfect position, giving it a clear view as Tᴏʙʏ traced his thumb on the thin lining of his boxes and edged them downwards.

END
Word count: 897
Authors note: You did it! Yay!