🔱Act-8🔱

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Your POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"🄶🄴🅃 🅄🄿. 🅃🄾🄱🅈 🄷🄰🅂 🄰🄻🅁🄴🄰🄳🅈 🄻🄴🄵🅃. 🅈🄾🅄 🄽🄴🄴🄳 🅃🄾 🄶🄾 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🄲🄺 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🄷🄾🅄🅂🄴. 🄳🄾 🄰🅂 🅈🄾🅄 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴."

I'm once again awakened by the disembodied voice that guides me. Is this my conscious walking about without my knowledge- or is it something I don't understand yet?

Seeing as how the voice hasn't led me astray not once- I start my morning 'normally'.

Though, the rest of the house seems untampered with- the kitchen has some 'new features'. Large duffle bags of food have been shoved into the kitchen. Almost overflowing into the living room.

I guess Toby got some extra food for my cooking! How kind. He's honestly super sweet.

Slowly but surely, the new instruments to my parade of food have been stacked, pilled, and shoved into their new homes.

Afterward, I decided to take a shower, (of course with the babies out of harm's way), and get dressed in some of the garments Tᴏʙʏ's graciously laid out for me.

The outfit had a lot fewer layers than what I was used to but I still put it on. A white blouse, an orange sweater, and a black pair of slacks.

I looked like a pumpkin- but a very fashionable one at that. Who knew Tᴏʙʏ had such great taste?

After rushing to get my 'work boots' on, a familiar teen wanders into the cabin- making me put on my face gear messily to shield my identity from him.

"𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚢! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎."

I emerge from the couch and stride over to the enraged teen.

*Ready.*

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎."

Hmm. Interesting. Could it be that maybe they're learning how to deal with their anger more healthily-

"𝙴.𝙹! 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝! 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝!"

𝙹! 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝! 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝!"

Perhaps not. However, it's good to know that I'm not the only late one to this 'meeting' I assume.

E.J. stumbles out and follows us to the back of the house.

"𝕆𝕙 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕣- 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝?"