🫁BREAK🫁

For those who don't know, I like to put 'breaks' in between my chapters to give my readers some time to relax- while also still being invested in the story.

I now present to you: Quality time with Toby!

The first few days of your living with Toby can only be described as 'peaceful'. Well, for you at least. Toby on the other hand had been getting orders from Mr. ever since he met you.

After a while of getting to know you, he decided- you weren't that much of a bother. Sure, Mr. was bothering him, but at least he got a meal out of it!

After an entire week, he's finally used to you. In fact- he seems to think that you're his only friend. Tim, Brian, and sometimes Cody we're only his 'partners in crime'. You- are his friend now. Something inside him is slowly warming up to you.

Now that it's clear you're here to stay- Toby is over the moon. He'd been stuck here for so long and finally had someone who actively wanted to listen to him. Not to mention the amount of care you place on him. Though Toby is Toby, he can't help but brag about how amazing you are to his coworkers.

He can't seem to find a way around you. You're the thing that's most permanent currently in his life (despite his work). Toby and you are slowly growing a large bond- and it's growing quickly! Sometimes, however, Toby has some strange thoughts about you that he just can't place. Did he mean something in a romantic- or platonic way? Maybe his mind wants to try and kill you again? He decided to just let the relationship play out he's going to be happy either way.

Toby keeps seeing sides of you he'd never thought we were there once you first met. This lit something in him. He'd never admit that though. Never.

END
Word count: 327