Ch-06

"How peacefully she is sleeping after ruining my life." Jimin scoffed and come to your side.

He took one of his pillow from beside your head and walked to his cupboard taking out a blanket for himself and went to the couch.

He laid down on it sighing deeply. 'I'll get a hard sleep today.' He talked to himself and slept there on the couch.

Next Morning...
You woke up first as you saw Jimin sleeping on couch pouting cutely. 'I wonder how you're pouting while sleeping.' You were feeling better as your fever has gone now so you decided to took a shower first.

You looked for your clothes and found out the suitcase, a familiar one. You knew that you didn't bring your clothes at last time and it was Sa-na's suitcase. You sat on the floor looking for your clothes but it was messy.

You took all the clothes just to look for something of your style which you could really wear. You frowned as you saw there's nothing your type in this suitcase. You frustrately checked all the clothes and throw it here and there just to look one for yourself.

"Yah!! What are you doing?" Jimin's voice startled you. You looked back while still sitting on floor. He just woke up and he was looking mad as there was one designer dress in his hand.

You understood what you did. "Aah! Umm.... I was... I was looking something to wear but seems like there's nothing." You nervously said.

"Do you know these are all designer dresses which you're throwing here and there?" He asked. "Umm. Well I know but what's the use if I can't wear them at home." He sighed frustrately as he stood up and walked to his wardrobe. He took out one of his shirt with his cardigan and throw it on his bed.

"Wear this and for God sake, Don't disturb my sleep by throwing your sister's clothes on me." He said annoyingly and went back to the couch. You looked at his action like how mad he was.

You stood up putting all clothes back in suitcase and took your towel and your sister's lower and his clothes to went to take a shower.

"Stop!!" He suddenly said startling you again. You turned to him, "Don't use my bathroom, Go to Eomma's room and take bath there." He said. You frowned on  how peculiar he just sounded now but not to bother by it much you went to door and twisted the door knob.

"It's locked." You said. He stood up and walked to you as you stood aside and he tried to open the door. 'Eomma!!' He was whining from inside. He called her mom as she picked it up.

"Eomma!! Please open the door of my room." He said.
"Ah why? It's too early now. I'm sleeping. I won't come now." She said. "Eom--" He tried to speak but she hung the call.

You turned to take a shower in his bathroom. "Where are you going?" He said stopping you. "To take a shower. Why? Eomma is coming to open the door?" You asked innocently.

He glared at you thinking you're teasing him. "Ah forget it. Do whatever you want." He said annoyingly and went back to lie on couch hiding his face in blanket. 'Shall I go or not?' You asked yourself and then smell yourself.

'Aniyo. Just go Y/n. You can't stay like this.' You talked to yourself and finally went to take a shower. You took a long bath in warm water as you cleaned yourself.

You came out wearing his clothes as you saw him already up and on his laptop already. You arched your eyebrow and ignored him passing to the mirror. Did your daily morning routine but didn't touch his things but your sister's.

"Sit here." He suddenly said as you frowned turning to him. "me?" You asked. "Are you seeing someone else in this room?" He asked. "Aniyo but...."

"Just come and sit here." He said as you went and sat infront of him or on the bed. He stood up and came to you showing you a paper.

"What is it?" You asked. "Can't you read?" He asked. "I can but what about it?" You replied. "It is a contract your sister signed that she will work for our company." He said as you looked confused.

"Don't tell me that you don't know that your sister works for me and she is model of my fashion company." He said. "I know but she's gone now so this contract has ended." You said.

He scoffed, "Don't you know, My company is well known and I made your sister a model. If she will be gone than it will effect my company, company's sales and much more things which you don't know."

"I'm sorry for that Jimin but I can't bring her back." You said. "I don't want you to bring her back." He said. "Then what do you want?" you asked. "You married me being her. Just do it now too." He said.

You looked shock, "What?"
"I don't want you as my wife but want you being Sa-na for my company. She's currently working on a project which is damn important for me. Won't you pay for what you both did to me?" He said.

"I understand Jimin, everything that happened was wrong and I deeply apologize for it but I can't work as model especially being Sa-na. Not at all." You calmly said keeping your polite tone.

'I do have my dreams too to achieve.' You said in your mind. "I don't want your apology and don't care if you can work or not. You will work for my company. The face I hate is damn important for me." He said.

You sighed. "I can't be a model." You said. "Don't lie that you took the decision of marrying me for your father right? He doesn't know that it was you and Sa-na ran away and you were well awared of my father who is capable of everything. You better know that." He said.

You looked at him in dislief. "Jimin. You shouldn't play with someone's emotions." You said. "You both sisters should know it first." He said. You scoffed, "I don't know a single thing about modelling. How can you expect me to do this?" You asked.

"I'll give you one week, Just learn it. Hire professionals if you want to or whatever but be ready after One week." He said. "But How I will?" You sighed giving up. "Fine but when will this project end?" You asked.

"After Three months or may be five." He said. "Then We can get divorce after it right and I'll be free after this? Can you promise that you will handle everything after this project will end and I'll be free?" You asked.

"Why you're so eager to be freed? You're acting like you're the victim here when I am the one who got cheated by your sister." He said. You looked down in guilt thinking of the reasons you have to back off from this marriage.