Ch-45

"I got marry to her. I kissed her twice. I hurted her the most, still she keep loving. She was infront of me and I was blind the whole time." Jimin spatted out, palming his face and sobbing quietly.

Taehyung stood up and caressed the back of his head, as Jimin rested his head against him. He sobbed more. "Stop crying Jimin. You're not that weak of a person." Taehyung said as Jimin spatted in his quite loud voice, "But I was. I was weak, Unhealthy, depressed, anxious and a whole negative person."

Taehyung knew what he was saying, He was talking about his past. Before he met Y/n, Before he heard that song. "You know how I was. I was alone. I left my family and get habitual to all these things. Only thing I bear everyday just to make my career was stress, depression, I was weak. I used to lose hope in seconds until I heard her voice."

Jimin looked up at Taehyung, "She comforted me. Her words comforted me. No one get crazy over a voice but it was me, I was the one who wanted her in my life. She was there when I needed her the most. Her words were there. I tried to change myself. I felt bad when people used to call me rude because I avoided conversing with people."

"But I changed myself just because of those words, her voice. But after one month, the day you told me she left and no where to be found, my all hope went away with her. May be only a lil good part left in me but I started trying to forget her. I thought I won't change. No one can change my real self. I was a negative person and I would be."

"Jimin you stopped yourself from changing just because you met Sa-na. You started trying to forget her just because you thought you can make future with Sa-na." Taehyung make him realised that. Jimin shook his head in deniel. He denied the fact Taehyung just said. He gulped hard before saying.

"I dated Sa-na to stop myself from changing. I met her for the project completion and the same day the girl tried to change was infront of me, Y/n. I even said Hii to her but........ I'm just pathetic. I wanted a model and Sa-na was just ready to do it. I thought to date her to get that voice out of my head. She was ready for everything."

Taehyung didn't know this. He didn't know this truth of him. "I stopped going to Restuarant, just because I wanted to forget her as soon as I could. But the one I was avoiding, I met her occasionally again and again, just because she was Y/n, who was Sa-na's sister." Jimin told him.

"And I thought you don't have time to come to Restuarant now just because you're busy with work and then you had a girlfriend. Okay Above all that, Why you married Sa-na? It wasn't important." Taehyung asked folding his arms.

"It wasn't important but I wanted a normal life. I wanted to live normally. Eomma and Appa got to know that I'm dating someone and they were so happy that their lonely son have someone. They wanted me to marry her and they just asked me. I couldn't find any reason to deny and I just said, Yes okay! I can live normally now. I can settle down with her." Jimin told him that too.

"I thought I am done with her now. Everything will be fine. I was the same negative guy I was, Rude asf and depressed but the thought that I'm getting marry normally just gave me joy. But Everything fell apart when I got to know, Sa-na ran away. The normal life I wanted won't be normal anymore. I hurted Y/n not knowing she's the one who comforted me some day."

"I kept being my rude self to her, talked less to her, even when she took care of me. Gave me coffee whenever I needed, become my stress reliever everytime, her smile and her voice when she talk was enough for me to recharge up, Her stupid acts which annoy me and made me smile at the same time."

"She changed me. She changed me again. I'm not the rude, depressed Jimin anymore as I was. I started caring for other feelings. I tried to make her happy. I got possesive over her. I called her my wife by heart. Tell me which Y/n I love now?" He screamed at last. He let out everything he was holding in from months.

His sudden out burst was too much for Taehyung to take in. "Why don't you find it out yourself?" Taehyung spoke and walked away. He went to the kitchen and filled a glass of water while Jimin just studied his words. "How can I?" Jimin asked.

"Drink water first." Taehyung handed him over the glass of water and he drank it and took a heavy breathe. "Where is Y/n now?" Taehyung asked. "At home. Shit I left her alone. She must be waiting." Jimin replied, later realising it.

"Then why don't you go home first." Taehyung said. "I can't, Not now. I need time to sort out my emotions. I can't face her in my this miserable state." Jimin admitted. "fine. So you're not planning to go home and about work?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "What if I skip today?" Jimin asked.

"You will be a loser then." Taehyung told him. "I'm, I accept that." Jimin looked down. Taehyung sighed shooking his head. "Then why she loves a loser like me?" Jimin asked as a thought came to his mind. "How can I know?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrow.

Jimin nodded. Taehyung sighed again and said, "Fine. I'm leaving to work. I have a lot to do. Spend your time here and Don't even think it's your home. It's mine so behave yourself." Jimin looked up at Taehyung and requested, "Go my home first. Tell Y/n that I'm on a business trip or something and take her too to the work. She must be waiting for me."

"Wait. Why will I? Can't you tell her yourself?" Taehyung asked. "I don't have guts to even speak to her. I don't know. I'm pathetic and I know." Jimin shrugged off his shoulders. Taehyung sighed again, "Fine." He said and walked to his room to freshen up and to get ready for work.

Time Skipped...

"What do you mean He's going to a business trip?" You asked as Taehyung came home when you were just waiting for Jimin.

"Hm.. He's in a meeting right now and will leave with them after that." Taehyung lied. "Aniyo!!! I mean.. So sudden. He didn't even pack. His clothes and all. He didn't even tell me and....."

"Calm down Y/n. I came to take his clothes and to drop you at company." Taehyung said. "Oh okay. But when will he return? Can I call him? I mean, Ask him?" You raised an eyebrow being curious about him.

"No!! He's in meeting right now. Can't meet to anyone and after that, I will tell him to call you when he will be free." Taehyung assured you. You hesitated to nod but finally agreed with him.

"Let's get to his room to pack. Help me if you can." Taehyung told him as you nodded agreeing with him going upstairs. You seemed little sad but Taehyung could do nothing about it.