Ch-73

"Yah Jiminie, If you're done with your shyness, then let's go and change for next shoot." Taehyung yelled. "What are you talking about? Can you please stop huh?!" Jimin yelled back at him as Taehyung giggled and took Jimin with him.

Just like this...
Shoot 2nd happened talking out one of the best picture...

Shoot 3rd....

"Ouch!! Your nails Y/n" Jimin hissed in pain amd whined

"Ouch!! Your nails Y/n" Jimin hissed in pain amd whined. "Why what's wrong?" You asked being clueless. "Your nails are digging into my neck. They will leave a scratch." Jimin whined. "Stop talking nonsense." You rolled your eyes. "Fine." He gritted his teeth and slid his hand onto your bare waist.

You gasped by the sensual touch of his hand on your waist. His fingers caressing the skin to purposely tease you. You glared at him and continued digging your nails into his neck. He smirked as his hands moved upwards from your waist. "Yah Jimin, It's tickling me." You gently pushed him away.

He pulled you more closer to him, eye smiling and biting his lower lip. "Fine fine. Stop Jimin" You said. "Ah why--" He smiled widely. "Shall we off the lights?" The cameraman said calmly as both of yours attention went to him. Jimin's smile disappeared as you felt flustered again.

You both stopped and looked at everyone standing straight, being so done with both of you. Jennie, Taehyung standing beside each other crossing their arms as giving you judging eyes. Cameraman was on pause, waiting for both of you to stop paying and so others.

"Mr. and Mrs. Park, We need to finish this shoot today. It won't be possible like this." Jennie said. "Right, with your playful acts." Taehyung added as Jimin glared at him. "I'm really sorry everyone. It won't repeat again." You apologized. "I just told her not to dig her nails into my neck." Jimin whined as you looked at him disbelief.

Jennie sighed as she said, "Mrs. Park, Let's go. You need to change for next shoot." You nodded and followed her glaring at him the last time. Jennie looked so done as you said, "Why are you so mad? It was him." Jennie crossed her arm saying, "last time too it was him." You opened your mouth to say, "He stepped on my gown." Jennie shook her head and walked with her.